The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Bugs and no balance ruined it.
Thats just Common sense.

Cheats and exploits only apply to FT. That’s always been the consensus around here.

Oooh yaaa, let’s ignore when everyone spoke up about full roof slam, double slam and ice skating.

Lmao.

Double slam bug was OP, I got downed by that shit when I was in the building doing the mission at full hp.

Then BTL made a few vids about it, literally showing everyone how to do it, so just everyone can abuse that shit.

1 Like

can you mention something that wasn’t fixed in a week after the game was released?

like for example bear traps being undestroyable, nearly every predator flooding the respawn with it literally breaking a game mechanic? It took the devs like 6 months to fix that shit. Nobody complained. Or at least I didn’t read anything about it here

Somebody watched black mirror

Lmao yes and now they’re useless.

They were good before lol.
I never laced the radio right at the start.
So I got fucked over cause of that.

I haven’t actually.
Kinda want to.

if you think they are useless you clearly have not seen good players in action using them

They have an episode about that in the final season.

No titenic experience is complete without this gem…

1 Like

And if you dont think they’re useless well you’re just wrong.

1 Like

Yeah I said ft dps lol. But also with better content drops we’d get over the fact it’s ft sided (look at dbd)

1 Like

Buff the SAWS, nerf the Hammerhead. :D
Hero gameplay by me!

1 Like

tbh saw-z is kinda broken. when you can do so much damage even without specializations, perks and even with the silencer… yeah… you get it.

54ynud-1
54yo26-1

2 Likes

I only play against top tier pc predators and I’ve never seen double spear arrow plasma shot ever. I play both ft and predator, and we win vs predators 7/10 games without broken specs and perks, namely field medic and tracker(wallhack). I would also love to know how preds can recover their masks and would love to know these predators names(top tier cheaters that is).

2 Likes