The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

You almost had me convinced. You should try being a salesman, you’ll make a lot of money.

1 Like

the funny thing is that before these videos were released, no one was talking about the fast weapon switch. Now that we have published the videos it turns out that all the top predators use it and that it requires skills and that it is completely normal.

Now, no one has ever seen the mask bug. When the video is released, they will say that it is a frequent bug and that everyone uses it.

lol

1 Like

It’s already slow for pred though

Cool, I love finding and using new exploits. Thanks bro)

1 Like

So we hear 😄

1 Like

What? No man, haven’t you read this thread? It’s super fast now with some “skill”.

Then he allowed himself to get shot in the head 2 times? Damn, how can you let something like this happen? Also can you hit down someone with combi+bow?

Yeah, the problem with the wristblade is that it has bad tracking and you can get parried which guarantees second wind or even death(there is a bug that keeps pred stunned for super long if he gets winded and parried at the same time).

1 Like

Accept my friend req on steam u bishh xD

Let’s all deviate from the topic and make this about how the ft is op.

Because you dont play against top tier predators like we do. You also don’t play as predator against pc squads like we do, so you can just melee rush potatoes in pubs.

Yea, @Mr_Mojo_Rising you noob. Stop melee rushing potatoes.

I want to see you finally start playing as predator.

Making a new topic about FT just wont cut it… me and @Fire and @GrimmReaper are gonna do smth after patch 3.0 releases that will hopefully change the forums for good

No, it’s ok. Because knowing myself I will use every exploit available.

1 Like

1 Like

Lmao you only play with yourselves. We play with everybody.

So @Dentdesabre @Xenomorph121 @Dexter @uk_spawn better adapt as soon as possible if you want to reach the top

:D :D

1 Like

I have a videoclip where i perform a 4-hit combo without any help from macros or the perk Fast Hands. During 0.8 seconds i deal 214 damage, using the combistick, wristblade and bow, it should be enough damage to down any Fireteam class unless they have an ultimate survival setup in the team i guess. xD

The move can only be performed if you use exploits to skip animations, and if put into a macro then you can probably make it faster than 0.8 seconds, also with one press of a button.

2 Likes

I don’t want to reach the top. T_T
I only want to play to have fun without having to worry about people using exploits and shit against others. xD :D

2 Likes