The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

So I’m guessing there is a high probability that this has been around since launch? Either nobody knew about it or some people knew but kept it quiet?

I think that some people have known about it for a long while but kept quiet, but i could be wrong ofcourse. There will always be players who just plays the game to have fun with friends and random people, and there will always be players who try to find loopholes and other things they can exploit that will make them perform better.
During my time here and in many other online games i’ve met both types of players, some people simply just play to win, real tryhards, and can’t take a loss or two, then there are these lovely people out there who you can laugh together with when you get totally rekt by someone or something. xD

Sometimes when i play as Predator i just love to mess around with the Fireteam, and maybe even let them finish the mission by the end of the round if i know it’s a daily or weekly challenge.

2 Likes

I dont mind losing at something if its fair , such is life, But if its down to shit housery I ain’t impressed. You get it everywhere like you said and the state of this game it doesn’t help . It also makes it hard to tell if its a bug or an exploit , but I play so little of this anymore I didn’t even know about most of this

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what i mean, when you die or lose to something that seems REALLY fishy, then it’s simply not as fun anymore. I do know there are exceptionally good players in this game, i know many names and i don’t have anything against them. I also know that there is a large amount of bugs and flaws in the game, and when you see players exploit them it’s just kind of sad.

I don’t know all game mechanics and things you can do, i just recently got to know it’s possible to skip animations to make faster attacks etc, and it has made me question things. This might only be the tip of an iceberg, 10% of it is visible and people are aware of it, and then there’s the other 90% most of us don’t know anything about. But really, what do i know, it’s speculations, i’m a guy who wants proper video evidence before i start judging things. xD

3 Likes

well get it out there to the devs. I’m with you, i certainly don’t think i want to know how its done, but i can hazard a guess as to what is being done.

1 Like

Ass kissing won’t get them to tell you how 😄

1 Like

Someone please PM me how its done , so it will annoy mass that I knew before him 😁👍🏻

And now I know 😄 thank you @Dexter

2 Likes

No i dont want to know. The moment i know something the cats out of the bag.

2 Likes

Its easier than what I would have imagined , ive no idea how more didn’t discover it sooner

ROFL! xD

1 Like

I owe you one 👍🏻

You’re so mean to him, haha. xD

1 Like

I am only mean to people I like , I’m scottish

1 Like

Im up for games like that sometimes but others i just cant be bothered with all that working against the jahnk.

Depends on my mood and energy

1 Like

i am at the fcking top man, i have the level of a top tier with a damn laptop, full hig settings and no macro or abuse just by that fact i outplay everybody lmao

2 Likes

I want them to destroy the game and hope it crashes and burns

Update of death confirmed in the next 2 minutes

2 Likes

Well , at least you are modest

being sarcastic/20