The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Animation cancel is persistent with both sides.

Case closed.

Ft already had dps advantage tho.

1 Like

Divorce coming soon :(

2 Likes

They patch out reload and slam cancels though.
Pred is deliberately clunky as a design choice.

It increases his dps and they dont want to balance around a weapon swap bug.

We know by now that pred isnt allowed to do damage

Not sure about that chief, they are plainly just bad at physics as we saw them take a century to fix predlocks and even now that if they are static they sometimes break down lol.

Iā€™m able to second wind a predator by just using a revolver + knife combo by using the same cancel animation thingy that people make topics about predator lmao but purposely making indirectal drama to cause nerf for predator even more.

This was 3 v 1 entire match and predator was just MAINING me out of all people lolā€¦

And why is thatā€¦ hint: illfonic does not like predator at all and just did it cause it would profit a lot of money lolā€¦

and they donā€™t know how to properly balance him

I woulda killed you lol. Suck it nerd xD

1 Like

Probably its a 50 50 chances really but its a guaranteed win for you if you use net gun xDā€¦

1 Like

I mean more ways to be actually effective not so much straight damage increase

1 Like

I love le net gun

1 Like

Speeding up animations and stuff like swap time is irrelevant to that though. They want it to be slow (to convince themselves someone will slot fast handsā€¦?)

Im gonna keep saying it ā€¦ predator is supposed to be balanced around his tech and not about his sheer strength reallyā€¦

There is so much more in depth imbalance going on from just like perks and weapon damage numbersā€¦

1 Like

Nah im just sick of people making this irrelevant topics blaming other players when in fact they should all point their fingers at ILLFONIC devs not the Moderatorsā€¦ and at SONY or whoever gave them like a green light to do the game.

Iā€™m just waiting till patch 3.0 comes out then im gonna hopefully release a topic about something lol

Sony wouldnt care about balancing tho.
The blame goes fully on illfonic.

You guys are playing the gameā€¦youā€™re all to blame. If it was shit like AVP2010 a game ive never touched, then i wouldnt be here talking about PHG. Yall should STFU.

All i see are a bunch of gamblers at a slot machine going in word bubbles ā€œi shouldnt be doing thisā€

1 Like

But as @Lazycollinator said it himself this is also fault of who ever gave them a GREEN LIGHT to do this game projectā€¦ so yes its illfonics fault to not deliver properlyā€¦ but im trying to hope that they are being forced to do this concept that who ever gave them a green light is not allowing them to do something that would benefit both parties here

I love when youā€™re incoherent asshole for no reason.
No one asked you.
I really do think you are a dev lmao.

Pathetic.
Theres no need and no one asked you.

1 Like

Yall a bunch of low lives.

1 Like

I mean i technically got fucking scammed lmaoā€¦ i saw the early demo trailer and it looked like a totally different gameā€¦ then after that i did my research and i was going trough the developer interviews and CEO, director interviews.

It all pointed out on this immersive asymmetrical PVPE game that sticks around the plot of 1987 movieā€¦ but apparently now it all went to hell lmaoā€¦ majority of people did troll feedback to request like rpgs n shit and now we have them in gameā€¦ im just sick of it all that like illfonic will do smth based on pure memes and spend their time developing smth that nobody fucking asked for XD