The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Damn those words are kinda harsh but also extremely true

Harsh? I donā€™t think so, considering how slimey some of these ā€œfriendā€ can be.

Just like some people think itā€™s ok to be racist on the internet, because you know, why take it seriously? Itā€™s only the internet.

This is how people are being raised now, to have no morals and no principles.

ā€¦but you know, I understand this type of behavior because I was their age at some point.

Well I canā€™t disagree
The amount of times Iā€™ve been called a hillbilly cunt in this game is damn near impossible

2 Likes

You should hear what else I say behind your back šŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

100% buddy šŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

Man that scarface is an asshole isnā€™t he ?

1 Like

Why are you replying to yourself? šŸ‘€

1 Like

Well this is embarrassing, that was meant for someone else in private šŸ˜³

Smhā€¦

1 Like

Over something like a videogame? Iā€™ve no clue why some people act like they helped a friend get rid of a body and need to protect the weak link to avoid the can

1 Like

We have a video of him doing the same move and shooting himself on the foot, arrows flying everywhereā€¦you know why? Because he is not aiming. Someone who actually aims then shoots is not going to be doing stupid things like him.

ā€¦let me save them the explanation, itā€™s because of lag.

I donā€™t understand why youā€™re trying to explain something to them, they donā€™t understand and donā€™t want to understand this are hypocrites who say that a quick change of weapon is a cheat and exploit, and at this time they themselves use field doctors and a perk on the tag and think that everything is fine, these are sick people. to explain something to them brother they see cheats in a simple quick press of buttons these are sick people bro

I gotta ask, are you taking jokes out of context?
From your responses and stuff youā€™ve said, and interactions with me, I know you tend to be way too serious.

Like you have whst a lot of ghetto ppl have who always gotta be the hardest in the room.
A warped perception of respect if you will.

So Iā€™m just curious man, are you sure youā€™re not taking jokes too seriously?

I might be naive but Iā€™d like to think it really isnt that bad.

Can we all agree that poor coding and Illfonic ruined this game long before any of these exploits were common place!

1 Like

Duh.
Goes without saying.

2 Likes

I want a refund

2 Likes

Ok Karen.

Speak to @Arnie.schwarzewigger

1 Like

Good evening, How may I help you?

2 Likes