The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

You can do the same with nothing additional? Why does the plasma caster do that in the video? Genuine question?

Caster doesn’t have an animation at all.

It doesn’t?

Technically it does, but on practise you can use your caster almost instantly.

Ok . The caster in the video is so instant ? And you can do this aswell? What about when he is on top of the platform and spinning around? While shooting?

The same thing there.

Are you on pc?

to avoid misunderstandings, I remind you what my opinion is:

1. The “delay of 1 second” between weapon switch, while not being a cheat, is an exploit as the animation is skipped and is not as the predator is supposed to behave

2. to do that sistematically and with great precision you have to either 1) use macros ; 2 ) have trained constantly to do that

3. When in the past it was asked about these exploits (not cheats) everyone denied what could be done

2 Likes

Of course , its the old bill clinton defense , deny deny deny until you cant.

“I did not have macros relations with that woman”
2 weeks later
“I did use macros with that woman”.

4 Likes

Trained? I play how the game is supposed to be played. I have never done it intentionally. Actually, I didn’t even know it exist, till you guys pointed it out.

Once again, I’m not using macro or other stuff, aside from the hotkeys. If you consider that as cheating, well you are welcomed to think so.

Did you ever play avp 2010 ? It still has a few online players , alot of shady shit happens on that , I guess its just through practice though

check the thread, never used the word “cheating”

So, let me get this straight, as long as the game allows it, it’s not cheating?

Ok, cool.

XD i call BS on everything in the forum as its making drama in wrong places and at wrong people.

It should be focused only on describing how bad illfonic did their gameplay

I was playing like this the whole time, for months and no one ever said anything about it. But appears, that now it is an exploit. I didn’t even know this shit shouldn’t work that way. Ok, call it whatever you want. I’m not using anything illegal.

Using a hotkey can’t be called an exploit.

Apperently now people hate that u use hotkeys n shit for fast transition xD

You don’t see him making quick shots without getting visible lasers showing? Making the exact same move for every plasma bolt.

Show that you’re a man of your words and pull that plasma quick shot move off without any visible lasers several times in a row without using macros or any other program for it, record it and show here. Dan kept doing that move throughout his whole streaming session on Twitch, the exact same move with no lasers ever showing.

Otherwise this is just another “Friend trying to defend a friend” case, which is completely stupid when it’s exploiting, especially against friends you’ve been playing together with for a while. It’s only a sign that you’re supporting it if you defend this crap behaviour.

I know you’re a good player Thunderwolf, but when it’s revealed that some people you’ve been playing with for a long while and considered being friends with are using exploits against yourself and other fellow players, it becomes a different story.

4 Likes

make pc use the wheel like console bang fixed

1 Like

At least we now know which side of the fence you sit
Ra47f9ee3f1b6409a13d48e50d124efe4

1 Like

A lot of players here pretend to be your friends, but at the end of the day, they stick with their own kind.