The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

You mean canceling animations? Why don’t you guys grow some fucking balls and call shit for what it is, stop sugarcoating everything.

Y’all even rat on each other, but I’m not gonna post private messages between me and Thunderwolf because I respect privacy.

Everything that comes out of y’alls mouths is a contradiction and by now it’s just straight up pathetic.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’d show a bunch of grapes being squashed but you’re not one of the grapes.

3 Likes

“Is that a gunman up on the grassy nole?, oh , its just REYNOSO_FUA11 with the caster”.

2 Likes

@Michael_Myers

Dooooooo it. Expose them come onnnn!! Doooo ittt! We all want to see it!!! At least give us the abridged version

1 Like

You really were here from the start, weren’t you.

COME ON , DO IT NOW!!!

1 Like

No man, just know that these group of people have no shame.

2 Likes

Show!!! us!!! Comme onnnn dooooo it!

What about in a pm?

We all are. I just forgot my og account details

Where is your melancyte avatar? Too afraid? Don’t really have a mole your beautiful face? Are you sure? Should I perform surgery first? SHould i cut first, ask questions later?

1 Like

Us melons achieved our goal and my melon avatar is my psn avatar

Its coming off! like it or not!

1 Like

Why this person cutting against the grain?

You don’t want seeds do you?

1 Like

Seedless watermelons are gross

Dude why do you grind this forum all day!? Whats the point? I never get an invite, you refuse to play our PC parties? Whats with you? Ihavent played today nor yesterday! and yet you’re here every day, every hour, responding to my nonsense! This is a test! man. Whats up with you?

1 Like