The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Cause this is my escape from work and plus im not downloading a game to add a pc player that is just dumb as fuck

1 Like

Because you live in a tree house right? And you don’t have a computer right? And you live by quite little hot garage where nobody will bother you. Just you and mobile phone, and ps4.

As you type away, your life dwittles into nothingness. nO wonder. You get nothing done. You hand write your resume.

1 Like

A tree house?

Lol. Yeah I dont own a computer. And its a ps5 thank you very much. I have three more for sale if you would like one!

Do library’s not exist where you live?

Youd get alot more done and sell alot more with a proper workstation.

What do you use? Ebay Mobile? Do you have to stop in the middle of phone conversations to write an email? maybe a text note? lol!

1 Like

Well when Im at home im not working so I have no need for a workstation

Craigslist I like meeting dangerous people from online

1 Like

Maybe you should ask your dad to leave you with some money? Maybe he can let you sell that ol’commodore 64?

That’s a paradox :D

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping it would Imploded the internet and drop all the satellite’s from orbit but I guess not

I also think mass is having a stroke

1 Like

Lol

Do you smell burning toast?

That might just be the most factually funny comment I have seen on here

1 Like

Melon shader for FT coming with Friendly Fire affecting only those who use the sahder.

Can I ask why everyone weak willed trolled attempts are always something about parents?

Are you okay? Did your parents not love you enough or did they “LOVE” you too much?

Lol. Its so funny that something so simple wasnt added when they added crossplay invites like nah they dont need a way to add players from other platforms lets all just assume they either play fortgay or own a computer of some sort

Thats what you meant ? I thought you meant you didn’t download this game , just to add someone who is dumb as fuck 😄 my mistake

1 Like

Ohhh nope. Lol

1 Like

I genuinely thought thats what you meant 😁

1 Like

I may be mean but im not that mean

I find that if there is some truth to it? Its not so mean and more just being honest

1 Like

Mass is just here to level up his troll game.

3 Likes