The Honest Truth!!!!

Skip to 16:58 for the Speech

7 Likes

Aliens Fire Team Elite looks good and those developers really love Aliens and the lore.

Wish Illfonic would follow Coldironā€™s foot steps.

8 Likes

PREACH WILLIE!!! Lol
No but seriously youre right. Predator deserves better.

2 Likes

I donā€™t get your narrative P-willie2000. I dontā€™ think you understand your own narrative.
You say that their new game looks better and that there is a neglectfulness towards PHG? Umā€¦ youā€™ should really do your research as what that means in terms of development time. Photorealism VS toon/artistic direction is not your thing, so just jazzing that statement is a no- go.

and where you say that they havenā€™t been giving PHG its due because its been a month to month thingā€¦well yeah. That was their thing. So there is no challenging that. They didnt promise to divulge every detail of the years happenings because month to month has been their thing.

P-ā€¦I really donā€™t get your videos from your personal ā€œresearchā€ perspective. Its almost as if you do your commentary without prior knowlege and with extreme prejudice. If thats your thingā€¦ok i get it then. Cheers with a mug of beer to you.

I mean i read somehwere that your real name doesnā€™t even include William any where is that correct? Where does Willie come from? This is what really what makes me want to throw your videos in the trash.

Not to mention this is 1hr:45min+ of unedited video you expect people to watch. You canā€™t even edit this stuff down. People generally have about 5minutes to give to you. So expect that much.

I mean you got the ideaā€¦right about videos about games.,ā€¦ and you have some will power to do thisā€¦but manā€¦this has got to stop. Youā€™re not providing a TED talk for us. So its very unlikely every 30 seconds of your narrative has some very unique factsā€¦it does not.

1 Like

šŸ¤¦

3 Likes

PS4 is obsolete, itā€™s 8 years old, get a PS5. Games will keep getting better, your PS wont.

20:18 ā€œThe new game looks miles better than this gameā€
What??? Boy, you crazyā€¦

Is this just one of those fanboy hate speeches whenever a game company releases a different game genre than the ones you like?

Illfonic have stated that the new game wont change the plan they have for PHG.

3 Likes

Bruh, Illfonic has just been half assin everything in PHG. No one would have mind/cared that Illfonic releasing a new game if predator hunting grounds wasnā€™t almost an unplayable gameā€¦

3 Likes

What does that mean? They really didnt promise you anything. Not to mention if youā€™re expectations are that of a AAA Title, youā€™re in for a garbage response.

Me too thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to other games I want to have fun againā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

In what way is it unplayable? I havenā€™t had any problems playing the game.

1 Like

He meant those 75% of people who use aPS4 Base model. Which was discontinuedā€¦in 2013? Donā€™t continue this banter. He is ony expecting 75% of people to be playing this game religiously.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying man thatā€™s how I Honestly feel about this situation

1 Like

Itā€™s not even worth responding too lol šŸ˜‚

1 Like

75% of people are playing this game on PS4 Base model (based off of your video). Experiences on this game and bugs are based purely on this disgruntled player base. Or based off of those fake accounts on this forum who professs that they are playing this game on ps4 baseā€¦and are under the age of 15years of age.

1 Like

Not about promising anything itā€™s about they worked on a new game when predator hunting grounds still has audio bugs fakin people sinking in the trees under the ground blue screens weapons missing FPS drops those things shouldnā€™t have to be promised to be fixed later on those shouldnt be an issue since day one the game is released

1 Like

When? This game runs fine! But no, i believe youā€¦in those bug reports YOU FILE!

1 Like

I know right! Lol

1 Like

Just let the hate flow through lol @TheSenate

1 Like

Lmao this game does not run fineā€¦

Guess you like being served diarrhea

1 Like

How come IGN hasnā€™t made a fake report about the 75% of people who blue screen on the game?
I mean that would mean real shit for the 25% of people who are winning at the game right (those 25% of people who own a personal computer?)

1 Like