The Honest Truth!!!!

Don’t forget to heart them so they know we listened to they’re BS 👍

1 Like

You must try real hard to get funding from Sony. considering that you can’t affort a RAM chip for a personal computer from 1999.
Hopeless case man. I dont expect you to be able to afford a ram chip in the next 20 years. but good luck with PS5…if you could afford it, on the snail collecting trade you have. I hear frogs are good trade too. and mushroom growths on trees.

Maybe one day, you can afford a pair of pants.denim maybe.

1 Like

He has to edit like 5 times because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about lol 😂

1 Like

Why can you say stuff like this and everyone claps but I’ve been saying illfonic is yanking us around ever since they released alpha for free and everyone hates me for it lol

3 Likes

These people are f****** delusional saying this game runs fine like they really have their head so far up their own asses lmao

2 Likes

But you make great points I didint even think of. The isolation of there ps4 fan base. And the big one. The one I can’t believe did not occur to me months ago, is that the reason we have DUMPED money into this game and seen 0 improvement AT ALL and a half assed game mode added is simply because all the money we were throwing at them to “support the game” was simply put into another game. Like duh. How did I not figure that one out sooner

2 Likes

You know what man idk but you know what I tried to be positive I tried to do the right thing and in the end I was wrong and I’m admitting it maybe it’s because of that why does BTL steal stuff from smaller content creators and get away with it because he can I guess that’s gonna be my answer aswell

1 Like

Yeah anyone who says this game runs fine is on crack. The game is visually displeasing to look at just trying to play it. Like it looks terrible

2 Likes

Why isn’t anyone hating on PC players yet?

2 Likes

This is the most delusional vlogger response ever!

1 Like

Live and Learn Brother I’m not a pro but I’m trying!!!

1 Like

I mean we all know BTL is really the cringe thirsty lord hahah literally never seen a video of his I liked. I mean congrats to him for keeping it going I guess but

1 Like

You poor fucked up troll. I mean to vlog and not own a ps5, is like pretending you vlogged the game 10 years ago when your console came out when it was brand new!

1 Like

I broke free from Illfonics gimp suit when they released their new game lol u were right

2 Likes

Yeah I mean I wish him the best of luck!!!

I’m easier to hate apparently lol 😂

1 Like

I wanted to be wrong trust me. But I saw the writing on the wall when alpha was made free. I was like ohhh i see what’s happening here. Absolute minimal effort, recycling of content. And if that wasn’t it for me clash game mode was the nail in the coffin that we were fucked

2 Likes

Because you’re a manifestation of your own dreams…where people hated on you. Most people consider that a nightmare.

1 Like

Oh I mean I do not like him at all but that’s just his vids I don’t know him personally or anything about him stealing content. But you’ve always been genuine so I’m assuming you’re telling the truth and will take your word at face value

3 Likes

Nah nah nahna Boo Boo Stick Your Head In Doo Doo

1 Like