The Honest Truth!!!!

This is going to have massive implications.

Update 5 weeks away šŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes

Dont listen to them Dex, this is a fake post made by fake accounts, made by fake people who profess that this game is completely fuckedā€¦based off their fake experiences.
Or maybe they are real because they use a PS4 emulator on Nintendo Wii.

2 Likes

I genuinely appreciate that bro and believe me if I was lying šŸ¤„ I would have probably hoped for people to forget about the first 3 times I brought it up definitely not a year later LOL

1 Like

F*** IDC šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Because P-Willie isnā€™t really Willie, his real name is Gargonzola Cheeze!

@P-willie2000 Tell the TRUTH!! or WE PRICK YOU!!! WE PRICK YOU!!! WE PRICK YOU!!!

1 Like

Okay thatā€™s where I figured it was a troll

Thatā€™s a good one

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that itā€™s ā€œunplayableā€ in a physical sense. I play it often. Itā€™s that it is unacceptable by todayā€™s standards. What game have you played in the last 5 years that looks this bad? Like itā€™s clunky. The collision is shit. Bots literally spawn in your face right on top of you. Im not even talking about the shit balance or lack of movie content weā€™ve wanted, or game modes weā€™ve asked for. Just how the game plays in itself, the predator franchise deserves better.

I HAVE to thank them. Because I saw predator 2 when I was 4 and have always wanted a game like this, so being able to play as city hunter and massacre people is a dream game for me.

But thatā€™s the entire issue. They have relied so heavily on OUR passion as fans, to fuel this games lifespan. That they have had to put in very little to bare minimum effort on this game to make it successful. This game is alive because we are all super fans of the franchise, not because itā€™s a good game

1 Like

Damn heā€™s stolen like multiple video concepts and is just chillin? Thatā€™s fucked

1 Like

Bruh

This game has been bugging out for itā€™s entire life

3 Likes

Haha! Whatever dude.
Angry joe has like the best PC ever made and even he can confirm how beyond faked this game is. Doesnā€™t matter what system your on. Assassins creed Valhalla is a new game and runs/looks way better than PHG.
You wanna compare Indie gaming companies then? Go look at Endnight games. They make good looking games and function way better than any Illfonic game. Fak outta here

2 Likes

Heā€™s also considered the most annoying because he deliberately makes annoying vids.

1 Like

Maybe too people like you who cant accept the truth about what games are booty.

3 Likes

You made it fungy.

1 Like

šŸ˜œ

1 Like

mic drop bitch!

1 Like

He took from me crazboy9 and a few others

1 Like

Let him have it man!!!

Welp. Good thing I never watch him then

1 Like

Yeah man it is what it is like tbh idec anymore but the truths the truth you know

1 Like

This right here is where I call it quits. Iā€™ve always given the benefit of the doubt even with youā€™re flat out off the rails bullshit but Iā€™m done. Something this fucking stupid and flat out bullshitā€¦

Goodbye Mass.

4 Likes