The New Lazy Questionnaire 1 for game version 2.0 (Please answer ALL THE DAMN QUESTIONS, and bump after finishing.)

Give them a chance, they were trying to be helpful.
Everything they’ve posted, that I’ve seen, has been well thought out and intelligent.

3x (2)

Dont listen to him lazy

1 Like

Slasher I know. But when I put out a poll. Its the post with the replies I give the least fucks about. I put out the poll for a reason. If you wanna go all MIT smartass on me please just put out your own poll so I dont have to.

To be fair I was a dick. Sorry bout that.

You got some +respect for not firing back with all cylinders so. At least theres that 😂

2 Likes

I agree i was a dick too…

But forgive us cause me and @Lazycollinator are ones that actually try to think outside the box

To be fair I was a dick. Sorry bout that.

No worries. I generally try to be helpful. I know the forums can leave us all a bit salty.

You don’t have to read it, but you may find this better illustrates what I’m referring to.

You seem to enjoy making polls, and it’s my goal to offer what little I can so that your poll making continues on the path of excellence.

1 Like

Ill give it a look at some point.

1 Like

The only problem I have with this poll is the lack of middle grounds. I think the game should have both stealy builds and straight up berserker builds. I’m fine with thr FT hunting the pred but I think hunting i to powerful at the moment. In terms of DLC while I do think its not pay to win, I don’t think the Smurai is very good.

I agree, but the point is the focus. You can be stealth focused and still have action, and vice versa. (though its a lot harder to build stealth off action focused than action off stealth focused imo.)

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

3Udv

5 Likes

Whoever sided with ft most the time and the games balanced I legit dishown you.

1 Like

My bottom answers are all from my point of view.
Don’t hold it against me that I think Pred’s should be scared, 😱.

1 Like

Disappointment :(

I’ll take it, disappointed is better than disowned, 😁

1 Like

Bump

Cause you love me. :3

bump

I kinda didint know what to pick between who’s the most powerful. I really think it’s pretty much based on the skill of either sides. I’ve seen some god tier FT squads and some god tier Predators. I’ve also been in matches where it’s been god tier vs god tier. Shit gets intense.

@Lazycollinator Considering the devs did take notice of your last gameplay balance post I think you have the right intentions behind this poll, its good to collect data on this because at this point feedback and community is what is going to make or break this game balance wise, I do agree with being more stealth focused mostly due to way the current mechanics that are currently present, the core foundation for stealth is there I think, it is either not properly implemented or not as deep to be effective. A matter of fact this game has good core foundation laid so far and from what the recent balance changes that have been made, I think they might be leaning more stealth focused slowly but surely, they might also be trying to level playing field with more creative and tacticle approaches with the current perk changes, so at this point I think were at stand still and the next patch or next few patches will solidify what the devs are going for, then again I could overthinking and being a complete idiot and overlooking things idk this is just what ive seen/realized on balance standpoint.

1 Like