The New Lazy Questionnaire 1 for game version 2.0 (Please answer ALL THE DAMN QUESTIONS, and bump after finishing.)

Gotcha that makes a bit more sense, I cant even remember when we lost as a 4man… We stopped counting after our win-streak broke 100 games. (all dead preds).

Games a joke.

1 Like

Bump

Dumb

Edit: bumb

Wat

Oops wait i wanted to say bumb xD

1 Like

Some of my answers are forced. Categories not broad enough mostly.
The one I think I should explain is Stealth vs. Action.

I picked action, currently that is what is needed to grow the player base. I very much want AI improvements that will happen over time, allowing more FT Stealth, which in turn allows more Predator stealth. I see stealth slowly being expanded on both sides in the current Hunt mode.
The next mode might be even more action focused, at least I think it will and that will free up Hunt to be improved.

Night maps are likely to forces Stealth early but become frantic and rushed at the end for FT, Pred will have to use its mobility and foresight to get stealth kills as they run or creep through the jungle.

1 Like

Good survey. Should spell things out to Illfonic if they’re listening.

so i’m gonna be honest with you i will not answer the should the game be action or stealth focused cause i believe in any game with stealth mechanics it should be balanced between the two where the first section we’ll say the first 6-7 minutes in the case of hunt should probably be more stealth focus’d but after that the FT clearly know there being hunted and a more action oriented gameplay could be used

cause idk if you don’t know this but in MOST games i’ve ever played everyone hates stealth literally everyone except for the people who are playing stealth there is nothing a dev team seemingly can do to make this untrue unless literally everyone has invisibility mechanics Ex look at the assassins creed multiplayer (if they even do that anymore but i know it was a thing in AC:Brotherhood)

it is not fun to play against which always makes it a balance contention usually forcing the devs to make whatever (in this case i’m going to use mobas) less stealth focus’d or by reducing the damage the stealth person does to the point that it’s practically funny

1 Like

In my opinion it should be more stealth driven; as as soon as the predator is discovered the game immediately goes dynamic. In the games current state there is really no option to be stealthy at all. I highly doubt that the developers will transition to the stealth option.

The ability to play as predator and be stealthy would be a great option for those people that want to play in that manner. I for one would love to play that way. I loved doing it in Friday the 13th, it was an absolute joy to know that I one upped someone. The feeling of absolute surprise always keep me coming back for more.

1 Like

Bump

Sounds like your answer is stealth with extra steps tbh.

I dont have time to consider every possible compromise someone may have between the two. Just pick the one that suits you closest.

I have no idea what you are talking about and I dont really care. Just pick the one that applies closest to you.

Edit

Sorry ima be an asshole but im looking for raw data. Theres only so much I can care. Just answer all the questions as best you can or ima pretend that you didnt answer any of them.

Its not life or death. Remember that.

“Raw Data” requires we confront bias in Data.

" Which team should be able to apply the most pressure during the match?"
From here down, the poll questions are largely leading your audience.

Why does this matter? If I get an answer to my question, then the trend is mathematically pure.
This is false. The data can lead to false conclusions or be biased by the programmer/pollster–whether through deliberate action or neglect. That means you can ask a bad question and get bad data.
See MIT’s research: http://norman-ai.mit.edu/
If you feed an AI data from the darkest corners of Reddit, you’re going to get weird results. If you feed human beings false questions, you’re going to get false results. It damages the credibility of the data and the poll.

1 Like

Yeah yeah i dont give a flying fuck. The questions are what they are. People will answer them how they want. If you arent answering as honest as possible, then thats not my problem.

So take your sassyness off the thread please. Im not gonna respond to it further.

Edit.

The last three questions are hypothetical. If you feel like they are trying to force and answer, or have an agenda
Or whatever the fuck else then you are overthinking it waaay too hard.

Theres a reason each of those has a Should

1 Like

How can you blame @Lazycollinator for people answering falsely… you will always have trolls, jokers who come in and vote random… the fix for that is to basically take entire stats and divide them by how many trolls usually give false answers… in my opinion we have like at least 10 people in this forums who are delusional but that’s just my opinion on it all…

@Lazycollinator post was having the most generic questions that are key on balancing them game out, if you don’t agree with these questions this just makes you a fraud and a delusional person with my full honest opinion and thought.

But what this game needs is more deep within the programming and the core of them game rather the assets etc…

Basically to summarize coffees points.

You vote what you vote. Thats on you.

Questions are purposely as simple as possible as they are key to understanding problems with current game balance.

This game needs more than 1 programmer for every 100 graphics artists.

1 Like

Brb downloading more ram

Edit.

I think it worked lol. Pretending to be so incoherent got the typing to stop lol.

1 Like

XD nah i mean i hope he understands it… nvm he does not i see him type… he will probs shit talk me for me defending u like a lil biach

What if all preds stats are buffed until he gets spotted by a player?

We’re clearly here because we give, at minimum, half a fuck. If no fucks were given, it is less likely either of us would sojourn onto the forums to inquire about how much of a fuck people give with respect to each topic.

The poll exists to seek opinions. I’m not implying that people are being dishonest with the poll or their responses to the question.

I’m stating that you’ve created questions which people can answer honestly–and still draw false conclusions. The intended audience for polls like this is Illfonic, is it not? The goal then should be to present data as professionally as possible. Being aware of shortcomings, data bias, pollster bias, and avoiding an ‘echo chamber’ of personal opinion is a better means to establish that.

1 Like