The Nomad Clan Vs. MaskedKane

We are back in Predator Hunting Grounds! Well more just showing off Stream Highlights from the Predator Hunting Grounds 4 Year Anniversary stream I held. Ran into @Maskedkane316 for the first time in a match….and he had some words😅. Regardless I had fun and hope he doesn’t hold a grudge and I’ll see you all in the next video^^
1 Like

Hello! Go play pm?

1 Like

1 Like

Sounds like a blast! Meeting familiar faces in-game always adds an extra layer of excitement. Can’t wait to see the highlights from your anniversary stream! Keep up the awesome content! 🎮👾

1 Like

Meeting familiar faces on the game is truly special because it’s either the best part of your time playing, or a real funny/awkward experience. I’m glad you enjoyed and hope you enjoy future videos to come😁

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MUSIC ON.
BAD NOMAD. NO DOUGHNUT.

NUUUUU! BUT I LIKE DOUGHNUTS 😭😭😭
Also wait yall don’t play with the Music in the game? Doesn’t that drive yall crazy or make it feel boring without it?

No but it sure as fuck let’s me hear the fireteam better

2 Likes

That’s fair, idk for me it feels kinda weird without it in my opinion.

I turned the in-game music off a long time ago. For all the bullshit this game gets, deservingly so, they did a damn good job in the audio department. But the music drowns out those sounds that I need to hunt, either as FT or Pred. Its why top players like Sam don’t use the music anymore, because they need to hear when the Pred is coming or doing something nearby, same as listening for FT footsteps, vocalizations or gunshots. From an immersive standpoint the lack of music is amazing on night maps as FT; dark and spooky, distant thunder, never knowing when or from where the attack will come.

1 Like

Ngl that idea for the night map sounds like a cool idea, gotta try it when I feel up to play PHG’s. However yeah I can say that I love the music for this game, and all games I play that have an amazing soundtrack to play to. Reason why I’m not one of the people who turns it off is probably because I’m a music junky, for I always love listening to soundtracks, even those I may not like.

I always turn off the music when playing online games (PHG, COD, etc.), but turn it on when playing single-player games (Minecraft, etc.). Some game music is more comfortable to listen to than popular songs, so I’ve even purchased the soundtrack.

1 Like

Oh yeah no, I get it. I love music, especially in video games. And I love Alan Silvestri’s scores for Predator, his work on Predator 2 is my favorite. But for PHG specifically, I have to have it off in order to play optimally using the sound space.

2 Likes

Can’t hear shit with BWAAAAA BUHNUHHHHHH DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN BUDDUM BUM BUDDUM BET

2 Likes

Same. SP games, its cranked, always. But MP I need it off, I can’t get lost in the tunes lol.

1 Like

Doom Eternal is the epitome of “cant be played without the soundtrack”

2 Likes

😂😂😂

I think currently my favorite SP Soundtrack I’ll never get tired of listening to is any of the Mass Effect Trilogy Games (thanks to the Legendary Edition) & Ghost of Tsushima.

Especially GOT’s one scene when Jin finds his Katana and unsheathes it above his head😤😤😤literal goosebumps every time.

1 Like

I’ve never played GOT, but it looks cool. I don’t know if you guys know this, but the music from Yokai Watch is my favorite. There were times when I would pause the battle and listen to the background music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rTz-ubiruc

As for the movie, the music for Heisei Gamera was very good. I watched Gamera more than Godzilla.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3432DU_qw