THE OFFICIAL BEST PLAYER

Lol I only voted for myself because Sam voted for himself 😂

Oh ok, I thought it was someone who is so cracked at this game that he went with the name Meth lol…

2 Likes

I think the all round… best player is Thunderwolf

2 Likes

I say you haven’t truly lived and experienced this game unless you’ve spent a full match getting chased around Overgrowth by Gesp and ThunderWolf as Scout Duelists🤣🤣

2 Likes

They’re dangerous af 😂
I still think Thunderwolf is the best predator player
And as fireteam ,he’s as good as it gets
Massive damage numbers against good predators and kills death squads easily
You agree ?

2 Likes

Y’all never played with a guy known as Ultramint and it shows.

2 Likes

I’ve never actually played against ThunderWolf’s Predator so cant really comment on that, but I’ve played against him when he has been FT in Private Matches etc. I’ve played Samhain, Gesp and dan38000’s Predators though and they are all beast.

Lol he plays with Bot Bravo that’s all you need to say to know about him🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

I

1 Like

I don’t see @JimHarbaughWQLVE on that list.

What you listed there is the kaka elite. Do you know the hacker elite who use macros??? I fought against them nights in a row…

the first one on the list samsahim13byoutube Rombak killed him in a match. He came out crying when I told him it was kaka… I’m sorry I didn’t film it.

I haven’t heard of the rest, I haven’t met them in the game, never… But have you heard of the pc death squads? The bounty hunters who did one and the same strategy… ROMBAK fought them all…

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Скарфаче из д бест

1 Like

The best players have the best hacks, just plain and simple, which is why I’m the only player in this game that can beat any other player no matter what because I’m the only one with the best hack. @Samhain13 and his boyfriends are hacking at a substandard level, which is why they can be overcome, unlike me. This list is in no way accurate because prozi and his comrades would blow Sam and them away. I have more credibility than anyone else to judge this because I’m in the position to see who puts up the best fight despite my hacks. @Prozi_Judge puts up the best fight, not even close to Sam and his crew, and anyone can go through my post history and see how much I trash Prozi. So no bias there. Just telling it like it is.

Furthermore, all of Sam’s ‘deathsquad facing’ videos are bullshit. It’s literally him hosting a lobby with 0 ping and fighting them for the entire duration of the match because they choose to fight more than push the mission (as deathsquad players tend to do for the fun factor), which any halfway decent pred can overcome by wearing them down over time. I mean these mf’ers won’t even call the chopper until the 5 minute mark on fucking DERAILED. The tiniest map in the game where pushing a mission and getting to exfil takes 5 seconds. It in no way represents actual pred gameplay in publics where your ping can range anywhere from meh to holy shit, making your game a slideshow, and where even potatos can complete the mission in literally 2 minutes. And that’s not an exaggeration at all. Literally 2 minutes.

With so much time to play, you can heal an unlimited amount of times as Pred. FT’s resources are limited, especially if you rig the map and destroy crates and medkits before the initial engagement. For you noobs out there, you don’t realize how easy it is to do this when you have the ESP that we hackers do. I don’t have to waste time searching around for crates. I can see them from across the map and go destroy them without any concern of losing track of the FT since I can see them as well. I can also escape and go heal or eat a pig at any moment without worrying about losing track of the FT in the time being. Again, because I can see where they are 24/7 regardless. They can blow off my mask, and again, I can still see them. Time is everything in this game, and easily makes the difference between a win and a loss.

Also, the fact that Sam voted for himself says it all about this mf’er and his ego hahaha. He probably didn’t even realize that the results were public. I can understand @Anonymous.Voorhees13 voting for himself since he clearly indicated that he did it only because Sam did it first.

4 Likes

post a link with a match of yours…let’s see what you can do…You say you are the best of all…We want to see a clip of your fights…Incredible hekar…By the way

It has already been posted. I destroyed @BeerWarrior66 and he came here crying posting video clips of my hacks. Search

Has everyone forgotten Light unit?

4 Likes

The champ isn’t going to be happy when he sees this.

@Scarface_1983 is unbeatable.

2 Likes