THE OFFICIAL BEST PLAYER

🤣🤣🤣

What did I ever do to this poor guy?

I swear if I ever play this game and find him in a match I’m just gonna let him kill me so he can accomplish his life long dream of killing me.

3 Likes

The best player ever in my opinion, and I know others here share the same opinion was Arrow_calis his tracking was fucking insane good, and he was good at sniping, not the best sniper, but overall in combination of all factors hands down best.

I was sniping masks off these “top tier” preds like no other and nobody here can deny in my prime was nobody coming close to sniping the way I did. I literally made video montages from a few hours of gameplay when it takes these “elite players” days if not weeks to come up with good clips, @Cptclutch117 can attest to this and others as well, but meh too much hating and dick riding going around so whatever. I never liked these Russian fuckers and their boot lickers so fuck their bias opinion just telling it like it is, just to give you an example of how bias these fuckers are and only suck each other off, they thought the Jap queen sahori was the best sniper and omg so out of this world lol @FromTheHood can tell you when I played with her i would always out played her 5 to 1 but these fuckers were there sucking on her tits every chance they got.

If you take these fuckers’ opinion seriously and believe their bs you’re just as fucking ret@rded as they are.

Diference here is I’ve always been straight and told it like it is even if it makes me look bad and nobody here can deny that, but these sneaky shady fuckers always lying and making themselves look legit even after showing evidence that says otherwise.

5 Likes

bray-wyatt-yowie-wowie

2 Likes

Warzone? 🙄🤔

1 Like

856BEF88-6998-4BA1-8520-4964B3F4F07D

Get Battlefield first

1 Like

1 Like

…and 100% natty like Kali Muscle, ramen and tuna all the way.

1 Like

and samhain

That game set me back 2 years of gains in the gym. Im switching gears and smoking queers now.

There is plenty of queers on this forum js

Who Fire?

No way thats him…

1 Like

Finally found his Fb. He’s a good lad don’t be too harsh on him.

1 Like

Me, harsh, never…

1 Like

Take him to the gym, run…run through the forest…play in my game room. stop drinking juice and eating shit while playing

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Shut up gypsie, aren’t you supposed to be auctioning your sisters or scamming the government?

Vorbit englesa romani maricon?

You are a racist shit…

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

No I’m not, I love gypsie hookers, I fucked one in prague 3 years ago.