THE OFFICIAL BEST PLAYER

Hahaha I actually forgot about that, but now that you’ve mentioned it, I do remember.

I sitll have that clip on YouTube when he ran outside of the map and killed himself 'cause he was scared of having 1v1 against a Predator. That was hilarious.

2 Likes

I can confirm that Scarface is one of the OG deathsquad players from back in the day. That’s why he has so much credibility. I got faced against what I believe was him, arrow, psychobabas, and someone else that I don’t remember. I was new and had just unlocked the elder sword, which I learned was good for destroying potato FT, so I went into the match against them with a smile on my face thinking it was gonna be the usual, and then suddenly I was like:

2 Likes

hahahahahahahaha this fucking made me laugh

1 Like

you would walk mouth first into an army of throbbing cocks if sam did

2 Likes

@not-bot-bravo

1 Like

Meh. Not really.

Lol

You are obviously using heck. You are in the category of cheaters to avoid. I leave the game when I meet cheaters… You have no praise… You got heck and you want to rise above all the cheaters here. Well done. what do you want to prove? That you are the best hacker?

I shit on your dead

2 Likes

I’ll tell you something @Rmus40 , jokes aside.

I’ve played multiplayer pvp games like Quake 2 and 3, Duke Nukem, Unreal Tournament, AVP (2001), Counter Strike when it came out and a few other, in LAN.

Computers back then were expensive, so as a kid, I would pay (buy hours) so I could play against people who are in the same room as me.

Fast forward 20 years I’m playing PHG against Rombak who after 2-3 sniper shots from me turned on his mic and started saying “hacker” and ran to the other side of the map.

I’m not a “hacker” , it’s just that majority of players play PHG like they never played a video game in their lives, they are clueless.

So when you end up playing against a good player, it feels like cheating 'cause your health just goes puff.

2 Likes

Those were some great games

1 Like

Definitely, those were the good old days.

1 Like

I’m the best
3 Likes

The funny thing is I had never played an online shooting game before. PHG was my first PVP shooting game and I even started playing with controller. I was such a potato with different name, I changed it to Scarface_1983 after I got decent and kept getting better. So, there is no excuse for these OG Potatoes for sucking so bad at this game.

2 Likes

PHG for me was like any other shooter game but different. Like different mechanics, mud up and shit, clicking but can’t see the enemy player that well, it was way different than what I used to play, but at the same time, kinda the same.

Once I learned the mechanics and how the Pred works, it was easy from then.
Check this SS that I’ve found from 2020, no specializations and shit, just bare bones so to say.

Shadup I’m de best
Bitch

1 Like

1 Like

I remember when there wasn’t even any damage. Used to be just ALRIGHT WHO GOT THE LAST BULLET since it was instead Predator Kills. Goofy ass game lmao

That did no damage

2 Likes

Imagine voting for yourself and not the main man himself Durbs

1 Like