THE OFFICIAL BEST PLAYER

Sit here and suck dick. Let me see how belligerent you are with Aston. Garbage.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

You’re a human shit…And you’re big and hard behind the computer.I’ve seen many kites like you Scarface…Maybe you’re good at games…but otherwise you’re kaka…blah blah

Cand voi pleca in Romania voi cumpara pe sora ta ok, how much money?

Are you insulting the Russians? Well, the Russians drink reindeer blood and bathe in frozen water at minus 30 degrees. Their women handle knives better than you do in the game. Racist garbage you are

You don’t have money to buy a loaf of bread. Here you can say what you want… But I guarantee that brave men like you when they entered a bar in another country kept their heads down… You can try these schemes… but don’t I see them alive back home

1 Like

lol reindeer blood. You’re not South American?

It was a reference to the Russian people…I would like to see Scarface with his steroids at 1.70 cm tall insulting a Russian Cossack of 1.90 …The Russian gives him to the dogs. Do you know how bad the Russians are? SCARFACE he is a kaka who insults on the internet but otherwise he is pissed off

I’m ok with Scarface. He’s straightforward and spreads truth around here unlike these other slimshadies, despite our differing of opinion on other matters. Same with @JelouGaming

3 Likes

don’t care who you agree with on this site…You are some names…The rest is blah blah blah…You say you are the best cheater here? Post a link, Let’s all see what the King of Heckaris can do. Give me and a better armor for me…

There’s no such thing as the best cheater lol. It’s whose hacks have better features. Godmode, ESP, aimbot with better calculated vectors, etc. Once you have godmode, everything else becomes moot anyway

where can i find the match between you and BerrWarior and samhain13…??

Do you happen to have any POV PHG clips?

Haven’t made any. No need to

I just want to see what esp looks like and the snap on the aim bot.

I’ve seen wall hack on cod I assume it’s similar.

Literally just go on youtube and search “csgo aimbot”, “csgo aimbot smoothing”, “csgo ESP” etc. I’ve posted this shit before, and I’m pretty sure you saw it. Mine is like what you see but with additional features and options like skeleton ESP, snaplines, a 2D radar that displays position of enemies and allies, etc

I wish I’d been able to play against you in your prime bro.
I’m sure I’d lose half a dozen bio masks on the way lmao

1 Like

He got a permanent brain damage from all the shots we gave him, but beside that, he has a hard on for you, not for me tho (thank God).

2 Likes

Remember when he changed his name to Scarface_1984 lmaooooo 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

I only played once or twice with her. One time that I remember, it was me and Riktig and she played well, but then again, all we got were potato Preds. You can tell if someone is good when you play against a good Pred player, against potatoes, everyone is good.

I ain’t gonna say “she’s top shit” 'cause I haven’t played with her against a good Pred player and I ain’t no simp, I don’t give a fuck. xD

2 Likes