the predator invites a soldier to play

Teaming is bad

You say that I am the one who insults everyone and what happens that nobody starts insulting me? Many times the predators have insulted me when I have been on the rock of the backwater map and the rock on the rock of the map of excavations, but according to you, since I’m not Anglo-Saxon, it doesn’t matter that the predators start insulting me, if I were a hacker they would also insult me, but you can hack the game because you are hackers and you are the biggest racists from above the ground, they only have a good face with foreigners to use it, an example … your women with blacks, clearly and evidently want the third leg. suck, suck, suck and suck, your women are professional suckers, they would win in the Olympiad and the records of the all-time records and for having 😂🤣😂🤣😅😂🤣

Como que 3 minutos? Quien es la papa frita? Lol. Dan38000 queres batayar arato?

You have a weird obsession with black men, prostitutes, dogs, shit, and sucking.

because I was thinking of your mother, your sister and your aunt and all the women in your family

Wow I never knew I had a sister and here I thought I had only brothers lol, also does that include all the dead ones because that’s pretty fucking weird.

you are hurt because I killed you like a rat on the excavation map

You and I have never fought lol

I said sister for not offending several of your brothers who are gay and feel like being a woman

So I have gay brothers that you’re thinking about all the time? Hey I’m not one to judge okay it’s 2021 you do you lol.

Edit: @Fire check this out.

Hah Gey Rey go brrrr br.
Dude I really wanna know how old he is and where hes from lmao.

2 Likes

Fuck if I know and fuck if I care tbh all I know is he wants to fuck my brothers.

1 Like

TE AMO DAN!!!

Do you have any?

4 of them.

1 Like

homophobic, racist, toxic… when is @Courier going to do something about this dude? both in the forums and in-game. I think there is plenty of video evidence of him abusing exploits and engaging with this toxic behavior in the game as well.

2 Likes

hmmmm… than you have a personal problem with him ;-)

Honestly I don’t think he even understands what he is saying, it genuinely looks like serious case of psychosis

1 Like

Well I mean he was considerate.
According to him they want to be female.
Such a nice guy xD.

Lol

2 Likes

I was just begging @Courier to close down my thread that I’ve opened to expose Fantasma as a cheater and challenge him in game - problem is at this stage I’m convinced this guy is mentally ill, no jokes, I don’t want to encourage him to any further aggression, in case some one from his surrounding might get hurt. But that thread is still open and Fantasma is unloading on it

Ikr looks like someone knows how not to get cancelled in 2021.

2 Likes