The predator is absolutely overpowered in the current state of the game.

The buffs needed to happen stop crying and mud up, your giving away your position.

Predator feels underpowered when Iā€™m playing as him. I have to admit that I havenā€™t won a single match when playing as the Predator. Iā€™m not a very good player. Maybe I just need to play more. I just unlocked the berserker class and I have been better than before. The only time I have been close to winning has been when using the berserker and combstick. I got five kills but the Fireteam was able to win because of reinforcements.

You right lol my bad

Nope, he is not, FT is not doing that great.

Man idk why everyone seems to think the pred is so op, Iā€™ve killed every pred I went up against today, I want more challenge please itā€™s so boring when thereā€™s no challenge.

Raise your hand if youā€™ve ever played as Berz and still been shredded by FT

raises hand

1 Like

Given the abilities of both sides, an equally skilled predator vs an equally skilled FT the FT wins 10/10. They simply have dramatically more ability to dish out punishment and take damage. Revives, reinforcement, instant heal, spotting, etc.

If you rush in against even 3 fire team with berserker and combi the only reason you get a kill is because you are against 4 bot with no eyes and aim. Decent fire team will destroy you in 3vs 1, and obv 4vs1 as well.

First of all, Iā€™m sorry if any of you guys did not like the video I posted, this video describes 95% of how my predator games go so this is just my humble opinion. Thank you all for your feedback tho ā¤ļøšŸ™ @calqulon

1 Like

Oh it makes sense now I just suck, what a tool lol. This indicates to me your below average intelligence or just a jackass elitist. Yes pump bullets into him so he can flee into the woods eat a pig then come back repeat the process. You a predator main or someone who has a fireteam on the ready all the time and things just happen to always go right for you?

Iā€™m a FT main, play mostly with randoms and know what it takes and doesnā€™t take to kill a Predator. Yes, he can go heal and come back and then you repeat the process. More often than not, he overextends and goes into secondwind which is almost always game over for the Predator. Even if he doesnā€™t overextend, the Predator is on a time crunch while the FT gets closer to completing the objectives and that urgency forces the Predator to engage and make mistakes or lose.

Iā€™m not saying you suck, Iā€™m saying that you clearly donā€™t know how to win and I explained why. Ask around, most will agree with me and the method Iā€™m describing has been and continues to be replicated over and over. Itā€™s an absolute slaughter for the Predator right now and you seem to be in the minority.

1 Like

ā€¦*youā€™re

And I love when he flees to the jungle and comes back for more. XP XP XP šŸ¤©

Thatā€™s why I play scout Pred. Super challenging

I just came to quote this.

The point is: the game is balanced to 1 predator vs 4. In order for there to be a match at all, predator needs to win 1v1s. If those 4 arenā€™t playing as a team, the predator is going to pick them off one by one. Ergo, predator wins.

If god forbid the FT would play as a team, I think predator is actually at a disadvantage. But most wont, because they are idiots and think they can take on predator solo.

ā€œA common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.ā€

• Douglas Adams

thats the point of the predator. the predator is a beast not a human

No, heā€™s not, the game is actually very balanced now.

I think the problem is the fact when people like you hear someone talk about how obviously overpowered they made him now you somehow think that the ones stating the obvious cannot kill him for some reason, not sure why exactly. I complain about my car being to complicated nowadays to fix doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t fix it just means it was simpler in the day. Do yourself a favor and lose your ego, no one said he couldnā€™t be killed do it all the time but if canā€™t see the fact he has major advantages now your in denial

There has to be a Predator that is physically ā€œOPā€ as some people seem to claim that the Berserker is. Itā€™s a BIG PREDATOR. Itā€™s not the average slim, fast and more vulnerable Predator. Sorry you canā€™t stand toe-to-toe with the Berserker, youā€™re not supposed to be. A Berzerker is supposed to be superior in strength, ferocity and pure tankyness. Hence that class being called a BERZERKER. It appears that people who like to complain about that class being ā€œOPā€ are in denial of being not as good at this game as they think, and your rank doesnā€™t matter. So donā€™t say ā€œ Iā€™m lvl 100 so Iā€™m a god at this game.ā€ Anyone can simply play the game for hours and reach lvl 100. Iā€™ve been killed by rookies who are better than most ā€œveteransā€ at this game. Like Iā€™ve said before, Iā€™m lvl 100 and I main the Scout. In case you want to check for yourself hereā€™s my YouTube channelā€”> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcG-I6paMx8GfyPOVryHuxA

The ones who talk about the predator being op or whatever you want to name it are just stating the obvious. Skill has nothing to do with seeing that something is unbalanced thatā€™s just common sense unfortunately most who use forums are sadly children whoā€™s logic and reasoning skills are mia, which is why you really canā€™t have meaningful conversations about anything itā€™s just childish nonsense. And no I do not want to check out your little youtube channel lol

Sounds like youā€™re running around alone. The point of parry isnā€™t so that you win a knifefight with the pred, itā€™s to stun him so your teammates can light him up. If you are not sticking to your teammates like a fly on shit youā€™re going to die even to a scout.