the predator is still the prey ....

you do Realize they did that so the FT can be at least aware your nearby? I mean the predator as many advantages, we have a cloack, we can leap, and we can use hit and run tactics. Instead of run in beat down try a different approach

1 Like

Still. Could make it fun having a third party in the fray.

Another tip for groups that huddle together, use the smart disc. You’ll be able to hit multiple FT members in a single toss. Could get them to spread out a bit. But look, good FT’s are damn hard to beat. Sometimes the tactics you have just won’t work. Some matches, you just won’t win.

See now that they show the ft damage I’ve noticed when I lose most of the time it’s 1 ft member did almost all the damage

1 Like

We also have many disadvantages like doing a stealth kill sitting duck can’t cancel animation. We do a slam weapon sticks in the ground so the stun doesn’t even matter.

-the cloak is near to be useless against decent fire team (noisy as fuck + not so sneaky thats not a good mix)
-hit and run don’t work against decent fire team you will loose more of your precious health while they have plenty of medikit
KEKW

1 Like

they will destroy your smart disc if they are not dumb

If I don’t get to it before they notice it yea, they absolutely will. Had it happen to me the other day and just completely f’d up my strategy.

Destroying it is a last resort. We tend to let the Predator keep it for a while, it’s a great way to catch them when they throw it because we trace the path back to where it came from and often find the Predator locked there and give him a spanking.

Git gud

You’ve really been looking for an old two-month job to insult me XD
what kind of stupid inbred are you XD

Job? This is a thread good sir. Lol

I mean you rarely make post so what am I supposed to do lol

I think this is a case of players too used to other competitive games and not used to literally HUNTING your opponents rather than 'fighting ’ them.

Does a hunter with a rifle seem like prey, to wolves? Yes. The end result is usually in favor of the hunter though, if he or she knows their craft.

Do not expect to steamroll FT’s. You must use guile and awareness, elude and misdirect. It is a thinking match.

Didn’t everyone just clap your ass in another thread about how bad you are? I know I saw that while browsing. Get outta here.

Ummm no lol

Ass clapping sounds naughty

no it doesn’t ;)