The Presidential Debate was funny as shit

Also I’m not scared of China, because I’m not Chinese. China has nothing on the USAs military still, and is more interested in economic flexing than anything else. I couldn’t give a fuck less if China wants to putz around on the Moon. We did that decades ago, and orbital weapons would be catastrophic to the WHOLE PLANET. China isn’t even remotely as unstable as our own government.

Doesn’t make them any less communist

Try being trans in China

You can’t even be Muslim or Christian

China doesn’t even like black people in movies but lets deflect to Russia being nazi’s because we don’t want to disagree with our chinese trade overlords xd

1 Like

Right because it’s Russia expanding it’s territory in the South China Sea, Africa and Australia totally not the Communist Chinese

1 Like

Imagine LARPing that the cold war is still happening like a complete boomer and then telling other people they live under a rock while you call Russian’s nazis. Both sides do the same fear mongering bs.

Before you go on another far-left rant about the US becoming the third reich, I travel a lot and dread any kind of stop over in China (yet ive taken 2 trips to japan, flights connected in china) China has the most overt racism i’ve experienced in the shortest amount of time, even the people at the info desks will blatantly refuse to assist you. And don’t make any kind of fuss about it or enjoy being detained in the country for no reason whatsoever, cameras everywhere. You should definitely go see the Great Wall or check out hong kong or something it’ll open your eyes up pretty quick but you’d probably get stopped at the parking lot

Stop fear mongering China. You fuck over most of their hapless population when you do.
Try being trans here fuckwad. Its literally worse.

Russians are nazis now by and large. They’ve embraced far right trainers from us and already had an lgbt genocide/purge disguised as hunting pedos. Which is what Qanon/Trump/Pence are trying to do here.

Concentration camps next year end of the world yadda yadda

lol. Get out and see the world a bit instead of being angry over pronouns in your group bubble. You get so aggressive. Literally first world problems.

The Communist Chinese would likely put you into an internment camp and harvest your organs before throwing your body in an incinerator
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/7/28/21333345/uighurs-china-internment-camps-forced-labor-xinjiang

Bitch who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?! I’ve circumnavigated the globe! I’m a shellback! Not that your fat sweaty basement dwelling civillian ass even knows what that even IS.

See? I can make blind baseless accusations about your life too, idiot.

Also I have Chinese trans friends. The situation is complicated, but generally safer over THERE than here for binary trans men, and women. Not that you care about any of us. STFU.

Because I’m a Muslim?

Yep you seem very well adjusted as always

If you were

Yeah, funny, cuz Trump and his supporters PRAISING China for this…so what’s your fucking point boomer?

Communism bad

You seem arrogant, presumptuous, edgy, and ignorant as usual.

Communism as you know and understand it is dead old man, not that you ever understood any of it.

Must be all that estrogen

1 Like

Tell that to the oppressed people of China

1 Like

China and America can both be oppressed grandpa. Take your meds. Or don’t. Get out of my life.