The Presidential Debate was funny as shit

China is worse

It’s okay bring your Communism we will be waiting to kill it

Or it could be that your an aggressively transphobic salty troll who’s mad that sleepy Joe Biden is easily crushing Daddy Donald, and that if that moldy orange idiot tries a coup it’ll be the shortest, and most hilarious failed coup ever. His brown shirts, some imbecile cops, and redneck militias vs the bulk of the entire US Military, because Trump uniformly pissed off the majority of The Marines, The Army, The Navy, The Air Force, and the Coast guard. You do the math.

Yeah its rough out there fighting harry potter and yelling at gamestop employees. And you have to live under basically Hitler, dictator of our times!

Boomers never fought in any wars. Don’t worry. Communism isn’t coming to America, and you’ll be dead before you’re needed for ANY fighting.

Everyone i don’t like/don’t understand is a dirty commie. This and other smooth brain stories by BadBlood 2020.

It is not worse being trans in America. If you only knew the cultural taboos of China you would understand. However, in Thailand I hear trans are treated better than here in the USA.

People suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes.

Yeah, cuz ur trans, and know so much about being trans worldwide. You, being trans, would have had to research this many times from many different angles. Which is why you’d know that among the most accepting places to be trans that Thailand is still abysmally low with regards to important rights…

Oh wait, what’s that? You’re not trans? You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about? I knew that already. What’s that? You ARE trans? Well its a good thing that doesn’t even have anything to do with anything! It’s not as if you can be trans, and also be transphobic, or ignorant of how transphobia can manifest like Blair White, or Caitlin Jenner to name a couple. I’d have looked really stupid if it mattered whether or not you were trans or cis!

Why does everyone think just because I’m not terrified of China, or communism conceptually that I’m some kind of simp for China and that I’m NOT highly critical of the Uighur genocide? I can have more than one critical opinion of more than one governments. You guys should try it out.

Oh look! A self taught Wikipedia “Psychologist”!

Ah yes the highly researched topic of “which countries will stone you to death or throw you in jail” vs using the wrong pronoun in america. Amazing stuff. An absolute science. Make sure you tell all your chinese friends through their great chinese firewall.

Putting words in other peoples mouths (lifetime)
Cometosjejrjwkei

I’ve only labeled the dirty commies as dirty commies

How long do you boys think the proud boys will last vs 5 different branches of the military?

Don’t care

Also why?

1 Like

Who?

Dude, don’t be a weasely little liar.

Sure you don’t ❤

That was a hyperbolic statement

Maybe I gave you too much credit…

Funny. Your a Trump supporter. You know who they are.

O the random guys brawling with antifa. I don’t think most people in the military are down with being sent into american cities to mow down civilians but i’m sure in your bubble that’s a thing.

Because KKK and nazi boogeymen

No, I knew you were full of shit about ever taking part in any fighting yourself lmao.