The samurai sword is too OP

The swords “bleed” add on needs to be taken off or the parry system needs to be restored to how it was.

I play as fire team scout and normally I can get a heal in before retreating back to my team, and survive when I’m under attack.

With the sword it makes it impossible to heal, and 3 “quick” slices and your down
“with using the field syrette”.
It take the predator 3 seconds to quick claim and he’s gone through the team in seconds.

I’ve played this game for a few months and seen a lot of bugs, but this new weapon has made the game not worth playing. I’m trying to play but when there’s someone using the sword it’s a 90% chance of losing. Don’t know if there’s a drop of people playing as fire team but if it isn’t fixed or changed I’m probably not going to be playing anymore.

B.T.W
maybe the pigs should only heal half or a quarter of the predators health not all.
The power of bacon is strong

2 Likes

No shit you are playing
SCOUT

that sacrifices health for speed…

Just git gud at scout i guess… cba to tell that the game is unbalanced as it is now…

7 Likes

This is your problem. If anything, the combistick is worse because one throw with downrange downs you in one hit. Same with the smart disc, and you can’t even parry those attacks.

Samurai sword is good, but Combi is still better just for it having a ranged attack.

4 Likes

Fireteam be like “i cant just spam parry=needs nerf”

7 Likes

The elder sword is way more powerful it does 190 per combo.

4 Likes

No.

Yes

Scout and recon need a buff. Their passives are not beneficial enough to risk getting killed so quickly, especially because quick claims are too quick. If you want speed, play assault or Dutch with double time. Well, if you really want to win.

4 Likes

No

Thanks for the reply’s

I guess I’ve been playing too long as scout and I get around the heavy hitting weapons by dogging and running through the predator, the sword is the only exemption where you Carnt heal and die to bleed.

Hopefully assault can handle it better but I’ve still had a whole team taken out by the samurai sword more than once.

Scouts only good for running away from berserker fast team revive speed and running like fuck to get team reinforcements.

No, it doesn’t the Predator is supposed to be powerful… the game isn’t called Fire Team: Hunting Grounds is it? It’s Predator: Hunting Grounds, the FT is the prey.

There’s allot of mechanics in the game that favor the FT — the Katana is fine the way it is, if it deserves a change it would be faster attack swings.

1 Like

The katana is fine it’s the new bleed mechanic that was added in the game
that’s the problem
the predator is still hard to beat if there is a good player.

I play Scout a lot and they’re also great for completing mission objectives quickly and spotting traps. As a scout I don’t stay in the Frey directly and try to support with DMR or Sniper. Getting into close combat with the Predator is something you want to avoid as a Scout.

1 Like

Good tip Double time on assault and Dutch just like playing as scout but more health and more gear.

I’m glad I could help. I think it feels better to die when you know the predator actually had to have some skill to knock you down.

Do you not know how the katana works it’s not a sword you just swing around like a knife it’s strong slow attacks faster attack speed your cooked

Pigs heal a quarter or half health…dear god these ideas

Pigs healing half or a quarter of health you say? Alright, medkits only heal fts half or a quarter of the way as well seems fair, oh and limit how many of them can be brought into a match as well :)

4 Likes

Also FT have infinite ammo and heal on the map. But yeah let’s increase seringye heal to full LOL

dude, stop reacting like a little kid and play smart…ffs…only nerfs and nerfs for the predator…
stop with this bullshit…a match full of premades will be rekt for the predator even with the katana…soo stop with this nonsense…
cant w8 to get nerfs on the ft…