The samurai sword is too OP

Real katana strikes aren’t slow, they’re deliberate. Samurai that would duel in Feudal Japan could defeat their enemy with a single swing whilst drawing their katanas from its scabbard in one fluid motion. The victor was oft determined by their speed and accuracy.

I also said ‘if’ they change anything — not that the katana necessarily needs a change at all.

Lastly, I never suggested the katana in Predator should be swung around like a knife. You’ve made an assumption.

Ft don’t have infinite ammo and heal on the map. Sometime they don’t even spawn in certain areas where you do quests. What’s worse smart predators can destroy them very easy, if FT kills pigs not only do they deliver a free heal to the predator but also the pred knows where the FT is because it shows the dead pig.

I agree, but the problem IMO is majority of the time the pigs are all near each other in one area near FT.

Very rarely are there other piggies 🐷 on the map further away, I was killed once trying to feed on a piggie too close to the FT.

I think I found the problem

1 Like

If the pigs are close enough to the area where FT is doing the missions, is very dangerous to feed there. Unless you’re playing zerker you should also beat them to the spawn point, eat up and then leave before they get to you.

I killed a bunch of predators yesterday by staying close to the pigs. Every time they tried We’d light them up and they’d run away hoping my team would follow. We just starved the pred until they couldn’t keep going.

1 Like

Scout and Recon are paper, you shouldn’t be able to tank melee like a support. That’s why you’re fast enough to run away.

Without reading the whole thing just no. You can parry it just fine? I’m not sure how this logic checks out

Dude. The recon is the best class over. If you need more than 125hp u need to rethink some things.

go say that to premade FT team like sharpy or dice xDDD

Exactly

Recon & support

What specifically makes recon so good?

Getting hit with the spear or charged plasma to the body or fully charged arrow to the head is instant death if the predator is using downrange, so there must be a huge benefit I’m overlooking.

Speed and 15 points for perks

1 Like

But its not. You survive with 5 health with recon.

Not with downrange. You die.

No kidding.

What perks are specifically worth it?

Yes with down range. Lol idk what you are on about. But I have tested it. A full charge is 120 with perk. And the spear is 115 with perk.

Every time I hear people crying nerf, this is how it sounds in my head. Dear Illfonic, I know that predator is suppose to be this 8’ tall 700 lb killing machine, but I like to play ft and I’m terrible at this game, please nerf the pred so I can win because that’s how it should be.

3 Likes

Bane(6), thick skin(4), gear(5)