The samurai sword is too OP

The disc does 125, that’s the only thing that’s a instant down for recon

2 Likes

Yep. But its so easy to dodge it makes up for it

Sword is ok but the bleed effect for each hit shouldn’t stack. That’s the only op thing about it.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Good strategy and exactly why piggies need to scattered around the map more randomly.

I’m aware of that buddy, like I said it happened to me once. I was low on health, in that situation had no choice.

Now, I try to use large pouch and feed on piggies if it makes sense to before using medkits.

1 Like

One hundred fucking percent accurate.

1 Like

Don’t worry, the Shuriken will make the Smart disc obsolete🙄

Maybe I’m remembering prepatch, or headshot. I could be wrong.

Regardless there will usually be some AI damage, making recon an unnecessary risk.

@Scooda

Your not using dexterous helps finish missions faster, revive teammates faster, mud up faster, and escape traps faster

Your not using pig in shit which keeps you off of target isolation for about an extra 20 seconds and helps mud up extremely fast

Your not using one of the strongest perks which just got nerfed: sixth sense which warns you and your teammates immediately of traps and motion sensors before you hit them and where audio decoys are located.

Yautja’s bane is way too little of a boost in damage to give up the gear size of assault and base health of Dutch. Also, assault has Yautja’s bane built into their secondary damage perk.

2 Likes

Come again?? So does Bane stack with that, or am I wasting a spot by taking Bane with Assault?

I don’t use those perks. I use perks that help me engage with predators. I don’t care about finishing the missions fast or hiding from predator. More of a fighting build for my recon.

But i might try assault now that u mention it.

No, they don’t.

If you play with retard randos, don’t play scout. You are going to die. If you use recon with those type of players… HIDE!!!

I mostly play those two classes and with a good team, I will rarely lose. With randos I’ll take the scout and just run for my life when I need to. Do not engage with the scout or you’ll die.

The scout is fast enough to out-run even a scout predator. Is also fast enough to keep up with a second winded pred and finish it.

They do not need any buff. They are perfect the way they are.

Nope, it has increased secondary damage, not Yautja’s bane. Assault, with Yautja’s Bane perk and the revolver… ufff… you gonna be a killer

3 Likes

Yes. Bane stacks with the assault secondary damage. What I was implying is the extra damage from assault’s secondary damage is equal to bane. (10%) It’s a very nice class perk.

1 Like

Assault with double time is slightly faster than a base scout.

cry me a river… its no more op than your stupid hammerheads or mini guns… fireteams are already overly op as it is… so cry me a fucking river… as you fireteam guys always say, get gud. (and i dont even use a samurai sword, i didnt buy that stupid shit)

1 Like

That’s the exact perks I use for my Scout! 👍

It’s not a bad build for avoiding predators. It’s a build I use on recon when I can trust my team. But with randoms, you’ll be doing the mission and trying to escape alone, and good predators know the missions, so staying hidden is almost impossible.

1 Like

This is my loadout. I make’em bleed

Yeah but I use scout with double time + stamina boost