The slightest amount of lag

I think the most frustrating thing as pred, is having 60 ping, but the servers are so unstable that the projectile based ranged weapons (which is ALL of them) are finicky af. Bow shots shoot like 5 feet behind where I was aiming when I released them, smart disc rubber bands like crazy. net gun just decides to shoot into random directions. Its frustrating.

Just wanted to vent my rage because I lost a match cuz of that and was salty lol.ignore this.

1 Like

Lmao feel the same ways about these small problems that happen once inna while

1 Like

frfr

1 Like

With the smart disc a problem I face is the hit radius I mean yes it helps when hitting a ft member but when I glide next to a wall or door and get stucc on nothing I get frustrated lmao

It should not wrk so close with a wall but for ft should hit with the normal radius

Well theres a lot of things that annoy me about the smart disc.

For one, on pc with how fast the damn thing is now but how slow it still turns, its hard to hit people who move sideways constantly.

on the other hand, Trying to navigate literally anything but out in the open spaces with the smart disc, is quite frustrating, because of invisible collision (smart disc getting stuck in the air even though there was nothing to hit) as well as how easily it hits things when you are lagging, makes it frustrating when it doesnt work.

that being said for the most part, when it does work now, it works very good

1 Like

Completely agree definitely worth the frustration cuhz when it hits its doing more than half health I think đź‘Ť

its even better if you manage to get it to come back and hit them again by canceling it. That being said if you dont get past them when you call it back it wont hit a second time sometimes. which is frustrating.

1 Like

My main prob with the game wich isn’t a fixable thing is nothing wrks as it would wich is sad Ft doesn’t fear the pred they rush the pred they wan to see and shoot him and the pred doesn’t watch and wait well some players anyway if the Ft isn’t tryina hunt me I’ll play like normal but if there tryina see me and shoot at me 24/7 might as well rush and get the win right away other wise imma get frustrated for the rest of the game🤷‍♂️

Servers? What servers?

I thought this was solely peer to peer?! Add their netcode into the mix and you’re bound to run into a lot of latency and connectivity issues.

Haha is it really p2p?

that explains so fucking much.

edit

you would think that with sony throwing dollars at them, they would have their own dedicated servers.

Yup its really p2p
Once i have starting match where one person didn"t have ping…when game start loaded i was disconnected because “lost connection with the host” and really ping is showing lying information… maybe i had 60 ms but i felt like 300 ms…

1 Like

Yep thats how I feel. Like its lying hard.