The so called champion of predator hunting grounds

Boohoo shame on me
IMG_20211216_142057_208

I dont remember playing you, but either way no Harp on your game never claimed to be good unlike the scrub I played.

One-word reply:
JoeHollywood.

I uninstall this game and it seems like all these “Best preds” just crawled out of the woodwork like cockroaches over night. Nothing but a bunch of plasma canon monkeys and sickle pigs. Gtfo.

1 Like

Thats me i just faked my death

I am the best

1 Like

Oh well that was underwhelming lol last we played you kinda lost only reason you killed is because I wanted to hunt you instead of grabbing ropes. Plus I’ve killed you plenty of times as pred lol.

You’re right. Because I’ve already surpassed him and everyone else. I’m the best there ever was and nobody can stop me!

Hey, me too!

1 Like

You ain’t shit, never gonna be shit.

1 Like

You’re… still a moron. You do realise that right? Also, I killed you. And another guy. Like I said, I respected YautjaAlphaPrime and went easy on y’all.

You had the battle axe sir as I recall everytime you leaped in to kill someone you got lit up. Don’t worry Joe I’ll meet you in the jungle once more. That match was pretty boring anyway. Definitely not the best lol.

Oh that one was against YOU? Oh that is a build I use to meme around. My main is much better and much harder to kill. I would make a racist joke about the cosmetic designs and themes of my builds, but I’m already on thin ice :/

I also have a troll build. It’s the only time i ever use axe

Mainly only used for salty fireteams or ft with axe (for the possibility that they are salty)

Otherwise my melee is alpha sickle, combistick, or elder sword

1 Like

Y’all seem to be pretty good. How bout we have a few matches? I’ll let y’all pick the map

1 Like

But I am the great mighty poo :(

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Yeah. But then again what can we expect from someone who lacks all humor

1 Like

You’re right. You have way more humor than I do. Like that time you lied to demon about t-bagging me in a private match. Now that was pure comedy.

1 Like

Still ripped ur skull and bagged Horn. Like always

1 Like