The so called champion of predator hunting grounds

Like always you act as if you kill me all the time lol. Please wake up sir.

1 Like

I don’t get the joke

1 Like

It’s not really a joke I’m just correcting the dude.

No you are just the shortest pred XD HAHAHAHA

But i do. Dont think u have ever beaten me

I haven’t really played you as ft that much even if you have beaten me I really don’t care. I don’t even know why you’re so butthurt over this thread. Maybe cuz you’re back with horn for the 100th time lol.

Cause u think this Guy is serious. Thats why I find it hilarious. So hilarious that you have to make a thread.

I play with everyone

It’s hard to tell now in days people that are somewhat decent call themselves elite at the game. I genuinely thought the guy was good but I was severely mistaken.

1 Like

Its a Character he plays. I find it Hilarious

2 Likes

When you message someone before a match regardless if it is a joke playing a character or whatever the reason may be if you talk any kind of shit at least be good lmmfao he deserved this lmmfao.

1 Like

So many people saying they’re the best… Lol… On the other hand, I suck! I played for more than 1k hours last year and I still suck big time! Just yesterday I think, I got AdhesiveOnion, Durbs and Weevo… maaaan, they were chatting about Rangers, Batman or I don’t remember what else, while notably -without any effort-, melting my alien ass 😄😄 Not ONCE any of them said “he’s right here” or something like that… nah, they just kept talking about random stuff… 🤣🤣 GG fellas.

2 Likes

Ahm Bathoiman

1 Like

That one image summarises this entire thread rn. Cooked to perfection.

1 Like