The worst players i have ever seen

BlazeKing.

SHHHHHH THEY DON’T KNOW YET

Oh look another one, this guy……

hes a potato, i actually agree with this list, hes really bad, like really really bad and so are you.Also ur whole argument of him providing stuff to Illfonic has nothing to do with his skill level in a game.

3 Likes

also, its uncommon for him to lose cuz most of the people on public matches average skill level is horrible.He would not last a second playing vs death squads or playing against high level preds on private matches.You may think hes good, but you need to realize you guys are bad, sooner you realize that, sooner you can get better.Now get better.

5 Likes

Let me guess, you a Dante stacker?

6 Likes

Look at my profile pic, do I look like a dante. LoL at this point u dont even know what to say cuz you know and I know and many Know you guys suuuuuuuuuuuck

1 Like

Finally , the forum returns to its former glory 🍿

3 Likes

You mean a bunch of idiots keep being retärded and trying to start shit?

4 Likes

Naw, former glory would be wars between people who thought the game would get better vs detractors and the shit flinging that would follow from that.

This is just a keyboard warrior that stalks other people’s performance and talks shit.

4 Likes

Just cause 1 class is your pfp, doesn’t mean you don’t play others

i only play scout and assault actually, others dont suit my playstyle much lol and it would be very unfair if I used cheap Dante to win, anyone can win with that thing, it makes the game go from easy mode to extremely easy.

1 Like

9 Likes

i only play scout and assault actually,

Lying is a nasty habit.

5 Likes

OH FUCK holy shit
EXPOSED

1 Like

Because he is 100% correct 👍🏻

1 Like

thats like 1 match, out of many lol…Cant a guy switch sometimes lol.that ping tho holy shit

Huh unexpected response but alright

Not if you say only. All it takes is one time and boom, you’re a fucking liar in the eyes all those who care.

3 Likes