The worst players i have ever seen

I haven’t told the truth once since I joined the forum

2 Likes

This means you’re lying now. You’re a lying truther!

3 Likes

Sorry not sorry is the gayest shit anyone could say.

2 Likes

Řəťæŕđęď

1 Like

You called?

2 Likes

lol that is funny

That’s exactly how I reacted but in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But like in all seriousness yeah it is useful for a guy to send Illfonic loads of shit on how to fix their game, but if they ignore him what’s the point? Idk if they actually do or not just being hypothetical.

I’ve bumped into his Pred once, it was boring.
I’ve bumped into him as Fireteam alongside Shawn, JoshBowling and some other guy, and I don’t really care much because its the same concept with the following:
Voodoo Boys run 4 Dantes you don’t really care because of their relative skill level. It won’t matter. Meanwhile you’d be pissed off if 4 perfectly capable players used 4 Dantes
Deranged was the one on his team that used 9 second spot Recon Vs me that one time, it doesn’t bother me because of their skill level plus ShawnP is a G🤣 but yeah if a group of perfectly capable players used it, it becomes annoying.

I hope that made relative sense but yeah

1 Like

Forgot cadillacmartinez

😂😂😂

1 Like

I’m so glad I looked at the forum today lmfao

Copying our original idea I see, the list still exists… one day to be brought again.

The Noobs community is Reddit lol 😆 I see a “People are hacking” post once or twice a week…

Even though I’m a Predmain and hate Dante’s, I run him in pubs lol. I troll with him because Dante field medic and spotter are run against me, in 7/10 games. Also the new Pred’s or FT mains running Pred gotta learn that overpriced Starbucks cup, of a DLC is lame AF. I want them to hate those builds from the Pred’s side like I do lol.

Fuck off no one cares about some randoms

Seriously imagine having such a small dick that you feel the need to out random people on the internet to a forum of people who doesn’t even know them.

1 Like

you forgot to put me on here XD
I can’t even win pubs with the fucking infinite-spot recon or scout duelist

Once i had managed to fuck up the pred, my team were all dead (for the second time) and i got killed by ai at the exfil :/
I’m like one of those guys who is ‘above average’ because the average is literal fucking garbage lmao

This is the equivalent of a woman listing all the friends of her ex who she let bang her and think that’s supposed to make the ex look bad–but it actually makes her look like a sloot. But in your case, man I’d love to see the vids of how dirty they all did you to the point where you remembered their names.

7 Likes

forgot to add me

That depends on who he is playing against ;)🍎

1 Like

Sex

Is