they need to punish braindead preds, not reward them (rant from a fireteam member who wants to have other strats than camping)

I was about to talk but then you did your edit, but yeah this is the reason noone wants to play as FT, because the randoms are just bad, so you preds only really go up against teams who will just floor you because they all are top players

1 Like

Now you I’ve seen play and I know what kinda damage you can do.

I’m actually okay with a zerker or a Viking being able to tank enough damage for 1 quick claim. It’s really the only upside to those classes and it’s gonna cost you. May be alone in that opinion but it’s where I’m at. While charging in and swinging wildly really shouldn’t be a playstyle, with the stats those two classes have it’s fine to me because they’re getting chased down by a decent ft afterward and not getting a chance to heal

2 Likes

on that I can only agree, but that does also remind me to ask, does anyone think that the minigun is just there for the meme? because I dont think it does any sort of damage

1 Like

Yeah, agreed. I’m a pred main and played from day 1, and randoms are all over the place. I’ve had matches where they can play like a pre made, and then I’ve had matches where they all run away and hide instead of fighting or doing objective.

Premades are fun to face because it really tests your skill, and it is more fun for the FT because they don’t have to worry about matchmaking screwing them over.

Also, I think the minigun needs a damage and range buff, as it only tickles the pred at medium range, and at point blank/close range most ARs do higher damage.

2 Likes

also does anyone use the pistols other than the revolver, like I have talked about this before but I do have a buff for them and also a bit of the minigun, like if you use the semi auto pistols you can shoot it while you are down and not get quick claimed of course you lose out on damage but thats the price you pay

as for the minigun I came up with the idea to keep it as it is, but let it have a knockback effect, like you just move slower the closer you get to it as a pred so that its easyer for the other members of the fireteam to hit you, of course you can still run away but it is still a way for it to be more utility than dps since you are so slow and cant do a lot of damage, of course the heavy pred’s (berserker and viging) would have a resistance to this

anyone think this is stupid or do people think this would give these weapons their place in the game for the first time

So all Jokes aside.

The Rocket Launcher and the Mini gun are meme weapons. They are truly there just to grab the attention of kids and such.

With Randoms you are at the mercy of them and not really the Pred.

There are alot of Players to play with. Some are more willing to teach than others. The forum is filled with active players mostly Ps side of the server. The pc guys are here just not in the numbers they used to be.

Just reach out if you ever want to play.

3 Likes

the problem I have is that with a good team no pred can beat you, I had a group of buddies and we won so many times, that if the preds we had faced off with before saw is in the lobby they insta left because they did not just want to lose and I get that, I sometimes play as a scout pred because I love being a little range boi and just annoy them, my favorid thing is that when I do a Micky Mouce impretion, or when I meet a Dutch telling him how HE KILLED MY BROTHER!

but yeah its just hard being a random FT member in this game because of the matchmaking, and its one of the reasons I think it takes so long for preds to find good games where they dont eyther just get floord or destroy them

oh and I have also been playing since day 1, just had a long break

also when I said no pred can beat you, I was being overdramatic, as I know that there are good pred players out there and I have seen them

1 Like

It absolutely is. I laugh when it’s pulled out and honestly sometimes just let the FT live that uses it

1 Like

I love the 1911 whatever pistol on a duelist scout class. It’s just plain fun and can do some damage

3 Likes

Meh…rocket launcher is kinda effective if very niche. Run unleashed and land direct hits your actually doing some great damage. Ammo count and effectiveness aren’t great but it’s better than the mini

3 Likes

Don’t make me come to your house and remove all the labels from your canned goods! Lol

Sure the Rocket launcher is good situational but thats about it. They are both weapons you take when you faced the Predator before and you want to make those game more interesting lol

3 Likes

I am glad that people got nicer with me, as said I was rather mad at first but you guys have helped me calm down, thanks for that ^^

2 Likes

Well most of us once we get out shots out we revert back to helpful members of the Forum.

1 Like

yeah, but hat did you think about my idea to make the normal pistols and the minigun utility instead of you know just flat out damage?

1 Like

Pssh…I love mystery meals! So exciting! Could be string beans, could be peaches who knows? Lol
Yeah I mean it’s definitely a fuck around and fun weapon and not for any serious loadout. Still 100× better than the mini. That thing is a meme

2 Likes

Can you elaborate? Im a little slow lol

The pistol idea has been tossed around a lot but actually where they are right now they’re kinda okay. Like I said I absolutely love the 2nd pistol. The revolver is in a good spot now that it’s not a pocket sniper and the grimtech is nasty in the right hands (or macros but we’re NOT getting into that again).

As far as the mini it either needs a tighter spread or a buff to even be considered. Still super situational and never be worth the movement loss trade off imo

1 Like

You are a strange one! Lol.

1 Like

also does anyone use the pistols other than the revolver, like I have talked about this before but I do have a buff for them and also a bit of the minigun, like if you use the semi auto pistols you can shoot it while you are down and not get quick claimed of course you lose out on damage but thats the price you pay

as for the minigun I came up with the idea to keep it as it is, but let it have a knockback effect, like you just move slower the closer you get to it as a pred so that its easyer for the other members of the fireteam to hit you, of course you can still run away but it is still a way for it to be more utility than dps since you are so slow and cant do a lot of damage, of course the heavy pred’s (berserker and viging) would have a resistance to this

anyone think this is stupid or do people think this would give these weapons their place in the game for the first time

this (and yes I want that from the pistols because I just do not like quick claims as a mechanic, I understand why it is there I just hate being taken out of the game because we just cant damage them to make them back off and let us breath)

1 Like

berserker are still trash but ok kid lmao.