they need to punish braindead preds, not reward them (rant from a fireteam member who wants to have other strats than camping)

I dont see why not! I think every FT should have a Primary and 2nd and then a side arm.

The pistols are so rarely used it would be nice to just have 3 weapons and a knife.

Not really understanding the Knockback, like of the pred is hit with mini gun rounds they are then slowed?

1 Like

yeah pretty much, it would be like a 35%slow for scout/light preds 20%for hunter and medium preds and then 5% for bersserker, and no it does not stack with spotter

1 Like

Basically, field medic is almost essential vs good predators, but field medic is also completely overpowered to the point that support and Dante are the only classes worth using.

The main problem is how little time it takes to make a quick claim, but it hasn’t changed since the beginning. I made a video about it a while back, way before there were any buffs to predator armor or impenetrable.

Unfortunately, even if they nerfed it at this point, there is another OP ranged option that the predator will use to just kill downed players outright, but I won’t discuss that here.

3 Likes

So I run spotter as My main specialty. Most Preds I just harass instead of shooting cause if the Pred player stays within my line of sight they will stay spotted Indefinitely because my team understands that they dont need to spot him and can just focus on shooting the dam thing.

I basically make close range zerkers and vikings look like cute little puppies cause they are already slow and the spot makes them slower. I couldn’t imagine what would happen if I was spotting and one of my team was pelting him with a mini gun would be like lol

1 Like

The main problem is how little time it takes to make a quick claim, but it hasn’t changed since the beginning. I made a video about it a while back.

yeah, and if you claim from a dead fireteam then it is slower, I think I would hate it less if they just switched those two around

That’s…meh…see the thing is with good teams yeah a 4 FM stack is cancer but in the randoms usually the FM is the first target. I’ve almost given up running support FM in the quick play because nobody waits for the support. That limits you to Dante and again, you’re running around with a target on your back with randoms…you’re in a world of hurt.

4 Likes

The hate I get when I kill a downed Medic with a caster lol

1 Like

I do like those ideas. It would give an incentive to use a pistol more.

That would be an interesting idea for mini gun. Currently I see mini gun users as an easy kill, even with melee and only really useful in narrow choke points (which are few and far between).

If it had a slowing effect I think it would make me pause a little on engaging.

1 Like

I also did say that it would not stack, and yeah I have started to use spotter as well

1 Like

At least there damage reduction doesn’t stack. So it makes no sense why teams do it. Either have a medic run owlf trained to give himself some damage reduction or have another support so that both can run more perks

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Ohhh okay!

I have met one other spotter on Ps side that is on par with me. I have had Pred players just give up cause they couldn’t escape the spot lol

1 Like

“quick claim are too quick” what the hell is that bs my god, quick claim is a dead sentence for every predator who face a decent team and a waste of time you guys need to get gud and work on your aim instead of saying BS like that x’)

1 Like

yeah I also tried to think of ways so that it would not be completly busted, so thats why the revolver would not have that ability because you know… IT CAN DO DAMAGE

Yep

1 Like

have… have you ever played against randoms, I play scout and even I can jump in the middle of a team, even if they are talking, quick claim and jump out and still have about 65% health, I bet you are one of those who would just hate to have his cheese ruined because you cant win otherwise

wait you are on PS? because if you do I would love to play sometimes, as I normaly play a scout with scavanger for the survivability and have made him to do the missions fast with double time and dexterous

1 Like

yes i have play against random and yes random are turdz who don’t know how to play together even more so on the PS4 side because of the lock of 30 FPS and the lack of aim skill. i know i am an older player than you dude thank. and nerfing wont change a thing. you want player to get better? dont nerf the pred or buff the FT (they have take enough buff in 3 patches) give FIRETEAM PLAYER A PROPER TUTORIAL ON HOW TO PLAY.

1 Like

I tried?

1 Like

wait wha