Thinks that would need a bit more adjustment

Okay, so I don’t want to see any “git gud” comments on here because I think this is serious and needs to be adjusted because since Steam is in the mix I feel like losing more and more hunts.
Anybody can write something they would see fit to be chanced and I would be glad to add it for the devs to see.
@OldKingHamlet @Courier

• Weapon Damage: The damage of some weapons is just insane and would need to be adjusted to a little lower base. Some of the fast-firing weapons are a bit too strong in my opinion.

• Remove the Motion Detector Gun: I mean for real, who came up with that idea to add a gun that shoots motion detectors to find the Pred? I see everybody using this gun as not worthy to be hunted. Come one even I learned to spot on my own and not always spot the Pred but I’m proud of me spotting on my own without any “mechanical help”.

• Fervant, Savage & Ghost: Overall good Specializations I believe, but they need some reworking.
    Fervant: Increased damage while all are alive and standing < this is the breaking point here. Why did it have to be all Fireteam members being alive and standing? Maybe reverse it and make it so that the more you kill the higher the damage will get.
    Savage: Restores health while claiming < good base but not made in the correct way. While claiming the health restores to slow and only after you claimed the Fireteam. It would already need to restore health at the beginning of the claim. Because often the Fireteam will shoot at you while you claim and then the health is as quickly gone as you would have gotten it. And maybe it would need an increase in restoration for the quick claim. It’s a little too low for what it should maybe do.
    Ghost: From it*s name many maybe expected a different way of how this Specialization would be used. If I would have just read the word Ghost I would have thought about somewhat of equality to the sniper spec of Fireteam. Meaning that it would increase the damage while cloaked and using range weapons. Maybe if it would be changed from melee to ranged, it would work even better for most.

• Knife: Someone maybe already mentioned it but the knives need different damage depending on their sizes as well as a limit to use them. Depending on the knife you use you can block maybe 3 - 5 times before the knife would break and you need to get it back with one of the ammunition boxes.

• Bow Damage Adjustment: Maybe adjust the bow base damage or make it so that hits in the chest or head deal more damage.

• Valkyrie Bullet-Resistance: I’m actually wondering why Valkyrie is the only Yautja without natural bullet resistance? Was there a specific reason for this or just an oopsie on their part? Maybe adjust this and give her the natural bullet resistance like all the other Yautja have.

• Increase Bullet- and Plasma-Resistance: As we are already talking about the Yautja’s natural resistance. In my opinion, they should be increased for both bullet-based and plasma-based weapons.

5 Likes

Well Fervent should have optimum damage whilst all of the are alive and lessens the more people which are claimed.

3 Likes

That would be good as well. But only when claimed not when downed it should change the damage ration down.

I hate that fucking motion detector gun. Toxic ass crap.

4 Likes

Thank you @Weevo540
I’m guessing, in this case, were a heart and a soul. I hate this gun like the plague.
What kind of idea was this to add something like this? Spotting on your own is way more satisfying than using a cheap us gun.

No, no - you are right. Its quite wild out there just now. My answer to this stupid situation is this:

Use this loadout and spamm the caster from trees like theres no tommorow. I win almost every game, and it dose not matter if its a premade or not XDDDDDD

Well, but not everybody likes to play this way @Noktrum
So, there needs to be a few adjustments.

1 Like

No no, just use meta and spamm caster - I like the shit talk I get in lobbys after match the most TBH XDDDDDD

1 Like

Valk is not the only one lol

I disagree with your ghost take

but yeah some adjustments are definitely needed

and it is weird that they lowered Valk hp below hunter but didn’t give her the bullet resist every other low hp class has

2 Likes

I’ve been playing teams crutching with 4 Field Medics and PDLs. There is nothing fun about it. For either side. It’s busted op and nearly unbeatable. Then you have teams that exclusively run this and think they’re gods! Like tf? Survey says TAKE THE FUCKIN’ TRAINING WHEELS OFF

1 Like

Just leave bro. I would rather sit in the que than deal with that

1 Like

Oh I’m done for the time being. I’ll come back to chill with the homies in privates for sure, but I’ll be avoiding pubs

You’re not the only one who’s ran into full teams of field medics, especially Dante Field Medic.

2 Likes

It’s bullshit, right?

1 Like

Yes, was very, very annoying, especially since they also seemed like very experienced players as well.

1 Like

Just got into a lobby with three field medics and a scout duelist on backwater. Noped right out of there, not dealing with that trash 😅

1 Like

What do you mean with this @DisturbedLlama?

If I see more than one field medic I’m out too. Except I sometimes try my luck against too. If they don’t stick together it’s manageable.

I remember the day I was with a whole squad of sniper’s. Randoms I may add too. We all had the SAWZ-50 equipped and the poor new Pred didn’t stand a chance.

Other predators also have passive bullet resistance. Hunter and scout were the first ones to receive this