This game has me defeated.

All we should do. But definitely not even close to what the majority of us will do.

1 Like

Sorry bout the rant. The frustration/depression this game causes me, coupled with me being drop dead tired usually leads to me just wanting to vent lol

Think about it like this, anthem has more content then PHG 🧐

3 Likes

No mans sky at launch did too

2 Likes

Oh my 👀

1 Like

Put things into perspective man! THe last of us 2 …tanked! I mean royally! And that was a massaged dookie of a single player game. The Last of Us 2 was a single player game. This game-PGH: manifested through an engine based off of something they already had developed for along time. Plus this is a property lots of people had contributed to already in terms of design /story/ etc…investment is already there!
This is the most refined Multiplayer concept most have ever seen and the more refined means they will whole heartedly invest in for a single player story and campaign…I wouldn’t be surprised if they were secretly working on the Single Player script as we speak. Have you read Stalking Shadows?
The plot outline is already there! No doubt they got his shit covered!
You’re worried about bugs? FUCK!! Play FT and have a beer! I’ll go play Predator to ease your pain!

2 Likes

Both sides are a chore for me. In different ways sure, but to me its like eating veggies as a kid. Eventually you hit a point where even thinking about it makes you gag. Thats how i feel every time i boot the game up

1 Like

Are you playng on PS? Cuz dude! PC is where its at!
Don’t play that dookie! …

Im on pc and its just as dookie. Even more so because its infinitely easier to meme on pred as ft.

Then i don’t know what you’re complaining about! Is it the wait time for Predator?

Get with it MAN!

“Its the way we win that matters”

Enders game.

I feel like this man is the living embodiment of crack lol

1 Like

Then you don’t know what i’ve seen…and ive seen alot friend! And ive not consumed anything that couldn’t be consumed by anyone else in this free world! i mean legally in a developed coountry that is…with a modern legal system…ENOUGH!

1 Like

wait 20 plus mins to get into a game with a full PC team all exploiting

1 Like

All while you are fighting lag and controls and clunkiness

1 Like

God bless Self Splash Damage.

2 Likes

Fuckin backwater exploits

1 Like

Bugs too

No im talking Settings exploits but yea that would make me run off in the cornner of the map and and KMS with the Wrist bomb too.

Nope, no XP for those Fagots…

play fair or im not letting you play at all.

simple as that

1 Like

Pretty sad that in predator a game about PREDATOR you have kill your self with a Nuke in order to fight back agaisnt the humans…

i mean at that point why dont we just start Arming a million fucking Wrist bombs and just start dumping it all over the map you know. B-52 style just

only with Wrist bombs