This game has me defeated.

this game is slowly turning me into Joker

“its not about Money, its about Sending a massage,… Everygame burns!”

Sounds like you guys are getting paid to GTFO…you guys sure you aren’t employees of said companies to do dirty duty?

Sounds like you guys got a summer hobby…hoping for a fat pay day?

No Comment? Figured that much…oh no need to stress it if you can’t make it as a youtube streamer. just press it out… Word press that is…

Bros, I gonna share my secrets with you, so read carefuly:
-Take a break from time to time, a week or a month
-As you wait for the matchmaking, go do something else(food, reading, work, etc)
-Make notes of what bugs or things that bugged you, then post them here
-Have a good time playing, don’t take it too serious seriously, games are meant to be fun
-If you think there is too many bugs, leave the game for a while and return later for when the bugs are fixed
-If you aren’t having fun, don’t keep doing it Not blaming you or anything, but some times it just happens, and this means it’s time to move on
-Don’t have unecessary conversations
-Moderation, everything done in excess can become a bore

1 Like

Tell that too the dudes Droping there graphics too win games more. or the dudes looking for holes in the map to be unkillabble

Just don’t play their game, leave the moment you notice this.

JPnx44 to save the day…

1 Like

James Cameron would also be defeated. If it were possible to defeat James Cameron.

1 Like

Impossible, you can’t kill a god

Ah but then they can get out and find my boddy and get free Xp for it thats why i look at like well you might of ruined my fun but at least i can make sure you dont get Rewarded for it.

Nothing is impossible.

For James Cameron.

The only Man that can Kill James Cameron is JAMES CAMERON

James Cameron is not a man. James Cameron is James Cameron.

1 Like

jamesception

1 Like

You have mildly amused James Cameron. Congratulations, you get one forum point. You may use this against your forum enemies to summon James Cameron to a thread where he may offer you support.

can i trade it for a blow job instead?

1 Like

Bad, bad Sammy.

I can give the succ

For free

Hellllll yeaaaa brother

Sure. Anyone here other than James Cameron will honour that deal.

why? James got something agaisnt gay people now? ;)