This game is balanced

unpopular opinion time, this game is balanced for an asymmetrical change my mind

6 Likes

Could use a nudge in the predators favor. The preds getting more bear traps last update was a start. Ideally another perk slot would even the playing field.

Edit: WHERE THAT SINGLEPLAYER MODE AT

3 Likes

oh utility perks would be cool like faster claim but less defence while claiming,faster movement lower stamina etc

2 Likes

Faster bow rate of fire but slightly less damage, different vision modes that are better for tracking at the cost of other perks, 3rd weapon at the cost of a perk. We can’t be the only ones to have suggested this

2 Likes

So not balanced

balanced among aysymetricals, an asymetric is inherently unbalanced hence the the name asymetrical they didnt call it a symmetry

lolollolololol suuuuuuuurrrreeeee

1 Like

No the balance is around the 1V4

The balance is the 1 is as powerful as the 4

The “it’s an asymetrical it’s unbalanced by design” is ignoring the design of the game

2 Likes

Play spacelords as an antag you’ll lose so much the game will compensate you and give the other players AI that will win for you. OR youll win so much the AI will be blind deaf and dumb and die with a sneeze

1 Like

I agree but why

Gotta provide arguments

creating discussions not arguement. can we stay on topic though

“it’s an asymetrical it’s unbalanced by design” is ignoring the design of the game

i understand where your coming from your saying strengthing the 1 to match the 4 is the balance, im saying that extra boost is the unbalanced by design because the 1 is stronger than the 4 individually, if the one wasnt OP/unbalanced the overall game would also be unbalanced

Claims are already too fast.

1 Like

I would say that the game is pretty close to balanced, as long as it’s not a crossplay match and the mission isn’t one that can be speed ran in 2-3 minutes.

2 Likes

fair point

They’re the same, just one is more commonly used in a negative sense. Doesn’t mean it’s always negative.

It is. He was making fun of your point with no arguments. I was telling him to make a point about the topic.

That’s not balance though that’s just the game design.

And your argument is the game being unbalanced is how it’s balanced is arbitrary.

The one being strong to compensate for facing the four is design not balance.

Also no the game isn’t balanced well. The FT can see and hear the Predator pretty well and can out dps him.

2 Likes

do audio decoys not help confuse the audio made by preds what about crouching and moving during combat ive notice the more i move while they shoot the less they know my position

3 Likes

They do but generally you can still tell where the Predator is

Moving just makes you easier to see

Depends on the skill level

1 Like

so what would balance be if making the one being stronger isnt balance

not moving in front of there view that just lacks common sense i meant moving in blindspots

1 Like