This game is balanced

Ya I know that’s why despite coming off strongly I know were both pretty much on the same page lol.

2 Likes

I think you meant to say FT buffs, those preds stay being OP what with their moving around and spoon feeding modes.

4 Likes

Don’t forget endless amounts of bacon they get spoon feed

2 Likes

It took much more than that ;-) I have a movie accurate City Hunter mask!!!

2 Likes

Its fake , how do I know this? It was my gift to illfonic when we worked together (over the phone) , I hope it was worth it 👍🏻😁

2 Likes

this is all i have to say to people who claim the game is balanced if you think this is ok in an asymmetrical 4v1 game i don’t know what to tell you

1 Like

Which is aweful.

Your either winning 90% of the time or your getting noob stomped into losing 90% of the time.

Uh A.I? You mean players? What are you talking about?

Haven’t I been saying they shouldn’t be as good as death squads?

For randoms maybe but even then it’s pretty consistent on bad.

I thought I said I don’t

Are you actively trying to support the idea that the best Predator players can die to randoms?

Because that’s what it sounds like.

I don’t expect randoms to do as well as pre-mades, I expect them to be paired up against worst Predators to compensate.

Skill based matchmaking

1 Like

Hahahahah facts😂

Yeah I mean all my points are based on if we got the ft nerfs needed lol. At the moment trust me I don’t want any nerfs to the predator at all😂

1 Like

I guess nobody wants…
If i was a dev, the only thing i would make in this game right now is to fix all the Pred bugs/brokens (shitty bow aim, 2nd fake combistick, pig screaming 2 times, no cloak while eating pigs or healing, reduce jumping,stepping running noise) and give the Predator specializations.

1 Like

I like eating/healing in peace, all the toxic try hard noobs ruin my good bacon.

2 Likes

Yeah. But it goes agains game logics. 100% is only while perfectly still. Eating/healing the Predaror moves…

1 Like

would you suggest damage fall off at range ?

1 Like

There already is. FT dps needs to be lowered period

1 Like

nerf buffs and buff nerfs!

quick question do you think i want buffs to help the random squads ? if so, then no i just dont want nerfs based on the 10% of players that have more than the other 90% are capable of. thats bad for bussiness.

Thats been my point, its consistantly bad for random squads AKA the majority of the games you get so making nerfs for the small minority aka death squads hurts your main player base.

yeah sorry about the misunderstanding on my part i mistook compensation for skill match making. yes this is a great idea, id also like it to see it expand search range too just in case there is few in your range.

i think we’ve been on two different subjects ive been talking about not shifting balance and youve been talking about appropriate match making

1 Like

Most of their body is still or slowly moves.
It also like activating cloak while crouched

I understand

Here’s the thing

THOSE 90% PERCENT ALREADY LOSE 90% OF THE TIME

The only thing that’s going to help them is SBMM. They’re so bad that they can’t even see a moving Predator.

No we’re on the same subject of balance

My point is that balance for the lower players can be fixed with good matchmaking which is what they need anyways so they stop getting curbstomed.

i already agreed that sbmm would be great. id rather that done before balancing through nerfs and buffs around the 10%

Ya but you were still arguing that we shouldn’t buff Pred/game is balanced ect. So the point still needed to be made.

As for order, either way some one gets hurt if you don’t do both at once.