This game is balanced

Hahahahah facts😂

Yeah I mean all my points are based on if we got the ft nerfs needed lol. At the moment trust me I don’t want any nerfs to the predator at all😂

1 Like

I guess nobody wants…
If i was a dev, the only thing i would make in this game right now is to fix all the Pred bugs/brokens (shitty bow aim, 2nd fake combistick, pig screaming 2 times, no cloak while eating pigs or healing, reduce jumping,stepping running noise) and give the Predator specializations.

1 Like

I like eating/healing in peace, all the toxic try hard noobs ruin my good bacon.

2 Likes

Yeah. But it goes agains game logics. 100% is only while perfectly still. Eating/healing the Predaror moves…

1 Like

would you suggest damage fall off at range ?

1 Like

There already is. FT dps needs to be lowered period

1 Like

nerf buffs and buff nerfs!

quick question do you think i want buffs to help the random squads ? if so, then no i just dont want nerfs based on the 10% of players that have more than the other 90% are capable of. thats bad for bussiness.

Thats been my point, its consistantly bad for random squads AKA the majority of the games you get so making nerfs for the small minority aka death squads hurts your main player base.

yeah sorry about the misunderstanding on my part i mistook compensation for skill match making. yes this is a great idea, id also like it to see it expand search range too just in case there is few in your range.

i think we’ve been on two different subjects ive been talking about not shifting balance and youve been talking about appropriate match making

1 Like

Most of their body is still or slowly moves.
It also like activating cloak while crouched

I understand

Here’s the thing

THOSE 90% PERCENT ALREADY LOSE 90% OF THE TIME

The only thing that’s going to help them is SBMM. They’re so bad that they can’t even see a moving Predator.

No we’re on the same subject of balance

My point is that balance for the lower players can be fixed with good matchmaking which is what they need anyways so they stop getting curbstomed.

i already agreed that sbmm would be great. id rather that done before balancing through nerfs and buffs around the 10%

Ya but you were still arguing that we shouldn’t buff Pred/game is balanced ect. So the point still needed to be made.

As for order, either way some one gets hurt if you don’t do both at once.

This game is as balanced as a one legged sack race . Who is that in your profile pic mate? @Eshtion

1 Like

Grimm

grimm-hollow-knight

1 Like

I would say the game is balanced. There are only few FT out there which are very good or to strong for me compare to the rest of all players

FT guys like Scarface, Arrow Calis and @Voka_Ya I can´t beat (thx Voka for GG :) you tell me often after the match, my player Name is 66Harman66, we have fought against each other many times). Maybe one of them when I had luck but its a very big challenge and i love to fight these guys. When I can survive against these guys it feels like a win. I’ll give everything to get better or find a better tactic for being a better and harder challenger for you guys.

1 Like

and i still stand by that, until players are matched appropriately, buffing preds will tip balance far too much for 90% of the matches.

DS fireteam steam roll happens once every now and then but you buff pred to the point it needs 4 players with a minimum of good team work and decent aim then almost every random squad can kiss there cheeks goodbye

If steam rolls are that rare then it’ll still be rare because it’ll only takes that much effort to kill a top tier Predator. Bad Predators will still require less.

If they’re not that rare then it doesn’t matter they already lose 90% if the time.

if a good pred needs 4 good players to kill it then its still likely gona take 4 bad players to kill a bad pred