This game is currently GARBAGE

The player counts speak in volumes people. They are only in the hundreds of players. Where others are in the thousands if not millions. Trust me when I say illfonic needs to step up their game and bring back their opening player base. The ideas I am throwing out there are in truth game savers. They need to stop worrying about the quick fix and start to worry about the long haul aspect of any games survival. Take WOW They add so much new content, PvP and Solo and look how many years they have been around. This game could at least give a quarter of the effort that WOW has given to their gaming experience.

Its better to get User response rather than a company rep to chime in. I’m sure you probably can have courior say something but he’ll throw you the same response everytime.

Better that you direct your ideas to us. Not them. If you have 10000 Hearts…they will certain know what to do.
But calling out that the game is garbage isn’t going to make you many friends or have ppl come and take you seriously. Do you know how many people call it trash just to get your knee jerk response? and the demographic who doesn’t use your gaming platform probably won’t know why you’re so down on the game either. Calling it trash because you don’t ‘have something’ doesn’t tell us why it would be beneficial to have it right away and if you explained it in detail, then at least we understand that you know what you’re talking about.

Half of the PS people are dying all the time as FT players. Controllers are killing the fanbase. Do you think they speak for all of the players on all platforms? No! Absolutely not. We don’t need a weapon that could help people on etch-a-sketch controllers.

Controller/weapon issues is not a valid reason to have something buff in the game.

The sad part is that so many people are in truth hurt by the truth itself. I call it as I see it. I don’t sugar coat anything because it may hurt your feelings. I was taught speak truly and if that means someone is gonna hate you for speaking the truth then so be it. They most likely were not worth the air that was wasted trying to talk reason into them in the first place. This cancel culture/snowflake culture is the reason why this world and everything in it is going straight to hell. Speak plainly and truthfully and things will get done. If I hurt the Devs feelings then so be it but I spoke the truth. They essentially F’ed up Friday the 13th at illfonic and they are doing the same with PHG. Like it or not it is the truth. There are so any more issues this game has beyond simply what mention but to get into that list would take months. I just offer some things they could do to get back at least the original player base, if they do it or not is their business. I’m not on their staff or would I even want to be seeing there treatment of the past few major game licenses they have carried. As far as this community goes I was here from the start and I started off handing out great ideas that the community liked but nothing was ever done with any of my ideas as far as it went with the Devs so yeah. Do I care if I hurt their feelings by saying this game sucks or boycott their garbage DLC no not really. Maybe just maybe if they listened a little bit to all the players of there game and just not their target groups they would be able to make a remarkable game that would stand the test of time. I know that is a lot to ask but hey what the Hell might as well throw it out there, while I am being 100% truthful about why I am who I am and why I say the things I say.

I just came back on this forum recently from being away for some time and things never change you still have people who get hurt when you say the truth.

Nothing wrong with the truth. Its how you say it, and whether or not the way you saying doesn’t get you knocked out for real. Trust me, the way you’re going about it doesn’t make you a respected individual.

We smell self-righteous a mile a way. and you boy, stink of it.

I have yet to get knocked out. I am not what you would call a small person by any means. To say I am self righteous is further from the truth then you know as well. I do like to talk things out if at all possible. People see things in so many ways and try to deal with issues and so many ways of solving them but, it ends up defeating the purpose of the argument to begin with. We can all have our own ways of fixing anything but it is those who take action who actually end up solving the problem. Calling someone out at least starts that process. If they were to actually respond they might actually see that what I am throwing out there just might have some positive results. They lost the majority of their player base because they couldn’t take constructive criticism. To each their own and how you feel is your right but just remember the world was not formed by the weak it was formed by those who took chances. I am taking a chance to maybe press some buttons. If it works great if not at least I can sit back and know I spoke the truth and said my part and I still watched something that could have been great, disappear into the sands of time with all the other sad attempts at gaming greatness. Like I said I tried in the beginning to be the nice guy that was always reporting bugs and throwing ideas out there but nothing ever came from being the nice person. The world is a cold hard place and it is those who are cold and hard themselves that know how to move around in it.

1 Like

Chill man, this is a fucking video game. You’re taking this too seriously, and for one you’re not the one making it. Not to mention how people here have this absurd idea that they are oil kings with zero respect for technology or art.

pop corn popping intensifies

RING THE BELL!!

I do love this game and I always come back and play the Hell out of it but if I cannot play it the way it was meant to be played for all play styles it makes me upset to see that they are only catering to one style of gameplay. Each player has their own method of play. If it goes against some of the other players ways of doing things it seems their ideas are automatically shot down. I primarily play as the Predator and I like to earn all my gear and level ups in solo mode as to maximize the amounts of veritanium that are given at the end of the match. They nerfed my style of gameplay and to tell the truth I think a lot if the original player base did that method as well. If they want players to return then they need to fix it and put it back the way it was. As far as DLC goes, I get it they are adding some lore based content and some new content to expand the story line they are making. I don’t disagree with that at all. I just wish they would add more of the lore driven content. I can wait another year before I pick up the controller to play this game again but by then with little to no effort on their behalf the game will just end up dieing out and the servers will be shut down as it goes with all the other sub-par PvP games of the past.

I know I am not one of the creative team behind this game and what I say means as much as spit in the wind but, I am a loyal fan of this franchise and it would be nice to see a little more effort being put into this title then the occasional DLC drop and sub-par bug support.

hey man , i asked them for an entire MOVIE based off my own idea which i wrote out in detail and documented with creative wisedom. But i didnt say they suck because they wont make it.

I also detailed a huge document on the forums about a possible AAA title open world game. IN DETAIL. I didnt say the team made a shitty game, i just had an idea.

I am not asking for a movie lmao, I am just asking for some more effort to get my hard earned cash for their product.

As I said I tried being that nice person in the beginning, they don’t care about their forum members as much as the do their Twitter and Facebook followers apparently lmao.

Were friends right? Right? So im gonna be honest.Fuck your moms money. Thats the truth. Don’t like it? Its a cold world dude. This is basically your attitude im mimicking here.

Lmao, My Mom is dead Dude. I have been an adult for a long ass time already and have been around for many many years. Long enough to know being nice all the time gets you no where in life.

Gotta know the story before you jump in head long.

Nobody said anything about being nice…lOl. Just be constructive and have a sense of knowledge. Fuck if i care about anyone these days.
Have ideas, its even better if you have good ideas. Then document them skillfully. To have too much of a angry trip will get you nowhere…but Jail.or on someones bad side.

I hold no ill will towards anybody, as said before everybody has a right to their own opinions.

At least on the bad side is still a side. Bad press is better than no press at all.

Well then stop vexxing the company, vexx. Its called ‘damning’ the company. that is also ill will.

1 Like

You do see my tag right lol