This game is currently GARBAGE

Yeah, not a good one. Its like having a username called poopinmymouth yet you keep explaining to everyone not to after the fact you tease everyone to do so.

That is not a good user name at all lmao

1 Like

ffood for thought.

I like to make people think and talk even if it starts off with an indepth argument. It gets people thinking about what is really important to them. If I have to insult someone then so be it atleast they know where I stand. It is the talk that follows that allows each person involved to find out why the other feels the way they do. See you think I have ill will towards illfonic when in truth I want them to succeed. I want them to get so mad they go o yeah watch this you asshole and they drop a major update and fix everything I said was wrong and add a shit ton of dlc that everyone asked for. Reverse psychology 101. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. It is those who can take constructive criticism and turn around and show up their critics that make it.

It is not like I am popping off at the mouth calling them every name in the book.

I see it’s groundhogs day at the forums again. The bug curse will only be broken once PRED learns to play the piano and help some old ladies change a flat tire. Otherwise it’s hopeless so jog on.

1 Like

Sorry if I hurt anybody feelings towards this game but like my Grandpa told me SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP, LIFE IS SHIT, YOU EITHER FLUSH IT OR GROW SOMETHING OUT OF THAT SHIT.

Yes, you should.
It’s not a pve game get the fuck over it xD

I do play the pvp aspect of the game. I just don’t have hours and hours to earn all the veritanium that is needed to buy all the stuff. I do a little thing called work so I can’t sit and play all day long like some people. Also I only play as Predator in PvP.

Haven’t you and I gone at it a long time ago when they first started this forum?

If I remember correctly you had one hell of a temper back then.

This line of thought takes place in the same time people thought the earth was flat

Catering to the PVP crowd turns a PVP game only game garbage…

That makes no sense

And if your saying it being PVP only is garbage then no you don’t like the idea, you just like predator so get your views straight

What I meant by that is that there is only so much PvP content that you can do to keep a game up and running. There has to be a PvE aspect as well to keep people playing after the player base has died down.

People coming about long wait times to be Predator, I am sure that had some drawbacks and lost some of the player base due to that issue. If there was a PvE mode where people could take on a AI driven Fireteam and get some practice in it would have held more players. You have to think outside the normal train of thought that most PvP only ayers have.

Siege

Black ops 4

CS:GO

The problem with PHG is that it’s poorly designed

Not that it’s multiplayer

1 Like

I’m telling you to suck it up, it’s a pve game, doesn’t need bots.

You keep complaining about it.
Clearly you didnt follow grandpas advice.

1 Like

Witty comeback lmao

Ah yes

The amazing gameplay of mowing down helpless A.I

It is good practice for potato players though. It also helps people to level up and get items that the game offers without spending every waking moment playing their lives away.

If games are too grindy they tend to lose their player base faster

It’s fun in some games.
Edf.
Dynasty warriors.

1 Like