This game needs a offline single player mode

100% agree I wouldnt mind two different campaigns where you choice to play as fireteam or the predator like what they did for aliens vs predator 2010, or hell even the option to have offline bot matches just to have fun would be greatly welcomed, this game shouldn’t have been online only especially since you have to pay for the game and on top of that pay to play the game if you have it on ps4

Nope

Didnt ask your opinion

even AAA games like Battlefield are dropping single player modes altogether in favor of multiplayer games.

Expect it never to happen. There’s no money in it.

I bought this game to play as FT and ruin the preds day.

1 Like

tenor (3)

“This $40 online-only 4v1 pvp game needs an offline singleplayer mode.”

It’s been 10 years since AvP and those short campaigns are a defining part of the series albiet just a glorified tutorial for multiplayer mechanics. PHG already has a tutorial. Honestly if another avps ever released itll probably just be live service battlepass arena stuff so it has an actual sustainable business model. Single player + multiplayer games are being phased out because they’re a one and done thing unless you’ve got the achievement-hunting brand of completionism thats still not worth the extra assets and money spent voice acting for a campaign.

go into a private match and max out the AIs hp congratz now you can kill braindead AI forever to your hearts content, theres your single player mode. It’s always going to require internet because of LAN/piracy exploits.

PvE enthusiasts should all go back to killing MMOs.

Then play as a predator and kill the fireteam

No offline is being phased out cause devs see that they can give players no content games and they will pay for it, games like overwatch black ops 4 and now battlefield 2042 they are charging $70 for an online gane cause they see players as simple minded and will but whatever they give us which is why we have full priced no content games and live service games. Of people stop supporting these games then we can once gane have hands will actual effort put into it and games that dont cater to one group of players.

And offline can he one and done 100% but so can online, you can play maybe 2 times a week or play it for one month then never touch it again. But at least with offline you arent at the mercy of other players cause with online only games if they don’t play you don’t pay and its ridiculous that you have to base you playing a game on others playing it. Online and offline are both important cays offline gives then money cause players like ne bought f13 only when they added offline. Like I’m hearing people getting bored of PHG just cause its online doesnt mean it will always have replayability cause offline offers the exact same thing, also it doesnt help when players keep saying “I only buy games or play these games for online” when devs hear that why would they put more work and modes into games?

you’re a trashcan if you do this welcome to the era of pvp.
Games have a higher learning curve than 2 weeks.

as opposed to paying $70 for an achievement hunting 20 hour campaign “open world” thats just a bloated collectathon and some outposts.

The only people that should be making AAA singleplayer games is rockstar at this point lol.
It deserves to get phased out.

Your assuming people give a shit about a learning curve. some players dont care enough to learn the game they play just for casual fun unlike people who do tournaments or people who spend hours and hours in training mode for fighting games and stuff like that

And atleast it gives players something to do. Some players may not like 80+ hour games and there are players that do. And in my opinion its better that a game atleast gives you the choice to play an 80 hour game or play online for 80 hours its all about choice and its ridiculous that because of players that have no problem spending $60+ just to play online and the players who want more of a game have to face the consequences because of that group. Literally only 2% of games can be just online and thats your fall guys, and your Among us type games, but not games like predator

Git gud

You cut your ethernet cable when you get invaded.

The whole point of this game and it’s selling point was as a 4v1 asymm pvp game… if you want singleplayer then you need to look for other games.

it has nothing to do with getting “good” people just dont care enough, the game is just fun not a job that people treat it as such. Like I love to play fighting games but i cant care less about get a killing 100% damage combo im not gonna spend hours to learn a combo that isnt important to complete

I am the epitome of casual. I don’t sweat, I play for fun and to have a good time. Unfortunately, in a pvp coop/competitive game, you at the very least need to take the time to learn the basic mechanics otherwise you are literally ruining the experience for 4 other people every match you are in. That’s actually a core problem with this game because the devs feel FT doesn’t need ant kind of guidance and it’s your standard FPS. Except that it very much is not. You can run Warzone or PUBG solo, suck, and still have fun. Where as this game no one will have fun if no one wants to play together.

3 Likes

Well said.

This is exactly my point “ruining the game for other people” I shouldn’t have to base my play style or what I want to do in a game for other people by that I mean being forced to play with other people. Cause unless your a troll you will play offline modes the way you want to play without worrying or anything, but when a game is online only and a forced co-op gamed you have to play the way that ultimately benefits everyone and in a way that sucks. Like idk if you’ve heard of a game called dead by daylight but in that game i work with people up until its time for me to survive and thats not really the way to play, cause I dont take the games serious unlike most other people treating it as if their lives depend on winning.

But its all good for people who want and enjoy to deep dive into games and get better but some people just play to play people like me and it just sucks how games like this how majority of their comments when the game was announced was “single player, offline, storymode, bots, will there be offline modes?” and the game is online only “whatever” even though they got this same treatment with F13

1 Like

If they create offline the online will be dead , so no thanks

1 Like

no it won’t, cause all the people who still play the game now will just ignore the mode, the offline is for people who either got bored of online, tired of the try hard players, or people who never even picked the game up in the first place. and from what im hearing from alot of people this game is basically dead already, idk if thats true or not i just hear it from alot of people. Plus if by some chance offline did kill the online then that means the online was never strong enough to keep the game alive in the first place

1 Like

Yeah you remedy that by not buying a online-only pvp game.

no one cares about the crap F13 AI everyone played that exactly once except PvE spazzes. Waste of resources.