Three New Trophies and Saber Mask Now Available

All I ever get are duplicate mythical masks and knife shaders.

1 Like

I see you’re enjoying my new hack

THE FIELD LOCKER EXPLOITER !

1 Like

I appreciate new trophies but it’d be better for the community to be able to complete challenges for trophies rather than randomly getting them in loot boxes. The challenge system is already here so why not for a monthly challenge or something we have the ability to grind for a trophy?

It would make getting a skull or weapon that more memorable and exciting for the player because we’d actually participate in getting it rather than by gambling.

1 Like

But what are the Benefits of Field Lockers?.
By collecting VT during Matches, we can Unlock the Customizable Items in any order we like.
These Trophies and Mythic Items need a Challenge for Them to be Conquered.
If we can just unlock the trophies with VT, where is the point of Conquering the Trophy?.

1 Like

you make a good point. But in a way, the daily challenges would help get the vt needed to purchase them. i’m honestly good with either way, as long as we don’t have to gamble for them.

2 Likes

It’s just to keep people grinding. Those same people will probably keep buying more dlc so giving them just enough to stay interested and not delete the game is a tactic.

1 Like

hope for wolf’s mask! BTW human is so strong.

I watch a video and it says that illfoince that of four mask in making which if this is true mask name is called detox spider relic and sempi as I won’t show this video that has the mask in it

I’m going to try to get the alien skull

1 Like

They should just have it where the field lockers will only drop items you don’t have yet. No more doubles there is one shader for a predator helmet I have gotten at least 20 times in the field lockers. Should be a guaranteed 3 items you don’t have of varying rarity. It’s all cosmetics. So frankly I don’t why this isn’t a thing already it does nothing for your gameplay. So come on Illfonic make it happen.

1 Like

you know if maybe in later on in this game we people say aliens maybe coming so ok no one says maybe a new trophies could be a engineer head and Prometheus like in a way map

Because it’s a seperate license

Illfonic has the rights only for the Predator

ok maybe a engineer mask as a trophies

Engineers are part of the Alien and AVP franchises

Not going to happen

maybe a mantis alien head or dinosaur trophies but not the xenomorph one tho

this could work its not part of aliens at all as a trophies its was in predator 2

But the Challenges We Have Today, Unfortunately, also present a Problem.
I’ve even made a Post about it.
I think it’s a mistake the Game have 2 Daily Challenges and 1 Weekly Challenge.
The right thing would be to have 3 challenges with an “X” of time to complete this challenge.
But, at the End of this Time “X”, a New Challenge can be inserted.
And if the Challenge is Completed, before the end of Time “X”, a New Challenge can already be Upgraded.
Today, after the Daily Challenge is Completed, we have to wait for the 24 Hours of the Day to pass for a New Challenge to become Available.
Same thing with the Weekly Challenge.
If, for example, someone completes the Weekly Challenge on Tuesday Night, the New Challenge will only be updated at the end of the week.
If it were the way I’m suggesting, we could do more Challenges during the Week and Earn Much More VT.
But as for the Trophies, and the Mythic Items, that’s what I’m saying.
With these Field Lockers, we have no fun unlocking them.
We have to make a Huge Number of Matches to Collect VT, and count on Luck to Unlock these Items.
Same thing of the Secondary Quests.
Where we have to go to a Capsule and do the Extraction with an Item. A simple bag that is no big deal.
What’s the fun?
We run the risk of exposing ourselves to Predator and the AI ​​and Wasting the Time to go straight to Extraction Point, just because of a few more XP points, which also don’t have any more use in the game, because the oldest are stop all at level 150.

1 Like

good point

1 Like