Tier list Predator Weapons patch note 2.23

so i made a “tier list weapon” for Pred based on no perks and stabilisation ( no buff damage for weapons )
i respect all your comments and opinions 👍✌️
happy hunting everyone

2 Likes

yeah without perks this is very fair i think the bow should be higher than the combistick though

4 Likes

How are the top 4 OP? One leaves you completely immobile and easy pickings for snipers, the two melee weapons are only good using hit and run and should never be used when more than two FT are near. The net gun has limited ammo and again only good when going for 1-2 FT.

1 Like

Lmao what

1 Like

you did it 100% wrong
in op you should have Bow,Smart disc
great you should have elder sword ,sickle
in good you should have katana

all others are bs

ps: if you count specializations +perks + classes then battle axe is best melee weapon*(max dmg 146+15 Dot( with 1 hit) )

2 Likes

Pred doesn’t have any ‘OP’ weapons.

3 Likes

Agree 100% ✌️
Thx for the list

1 Like

Plasma needs buff !!!

2 Likes

yeah you are right buddy it can be . Thx for the comment ✌️👍

maybe Pred just needs to git gud XD

Eh? I’m just saying his weapons are fine - they’re not over-powered. The only people who think the plasma caster, elder sword etc are OP are inept FT players.

8 Likes

I can’t think of an instance where this didn’t help

1 Like

1 Like

All of us knows that the FT are so strong in the game and they need to get nerf or the pred needs buff for sure
But I guess they are very strong weapons in “OP” section
Specially when we use perks and stabilisation on them

Seriously what?

Any weapon can be Op in the hands on the correct players, like for example I don’t like using bow for how inconsistent it is for me, like I’ve given up on it because where I aim on players it never hits, always goes to the right. However with disc I can stay safe (mostly) and hit players with far greater accuracy from a further distance, disc is my favourite ranged weapon currently as I also find Plasma Caster to be inconsistent.

3 Likes

Yeah disc is the best 🔥🔥🔥
And hard to use for regular players OFCOURS

1 Like

Its his opinion dude
He just said that in the caption
If you are not agree with that np
It’s ok

I personally think that there are no OP Weapons. Basically every weapon is good (that’s not Warclub) and has a inherent drawback, but the idea is to make that weapon work for you.

4 Likes

Plasma Caster is only useful when people are grouped together or are in a small space.
Also when someone is trying to rev their teammate.
But other times it’s just spammed and considered annoyingly op from there if you have the right perks.