Tier list Predator Weapons patch note 2.23

Or y’know blast them by a red barrel and most of the time it’s an easy down.

bruh theyre the best weapons compared to the other ones just cuz u dont look the S tier being called op doesnt mean his list is wrong

1 Like

this is simply the most wrong list i’ve ever seen but that’s ok

2 Likes

Yeah this is a no From me dog

Le plasma à épaule n’est pas op du tout car on ne peut pas fait énormément de dégâts avec même charge sans prendre trop de dégâts de commandos et je charge 3 fois sur un soutient ça le couche si vraiment je le vise directement sinon non et encore après les aimes de corps a corps sont lente et nul forcément la santé du predator trop faible rend le rush quasi impossible ou juste éclair sinon le predator a été nerf 100 fois et le commande buff 50 fois a causes de pleureuses qui pense que le predator est un extraterrestre sans force ou en mousse cela a tué le jeu

Why is net gun OP.

I think with respect to this specific tier-list, utilising the right loadouts and specilizations can really swing how these weapons can affect the playing field. The only thing that hampers the club and hammer is the terrible weapon tracking (and disk OP mayyybe).

2 Likes

I think this fits to the list above then, right? Lmao net gun op. Melee is trash lol. Go fight some decent teams with your stupid netgun

3 Likes

It’s not about what I like it’s about facts. Those weapons are not overpowered as they all have serious drawbacks to them.

Pitbull is B tier

It looks like most of ppl here don’t even know how to respect the other ppl’s opinion
I really feel sorry for them
Git gud really . Not in game . In life

I’d argue more C-tier as it’s just outclassed by nearly everything and just feels weak to use.

1 Like

I was being nice

1 Like

That’s why that one guy won’t be your friend you don’t tell like it is.

2 Likes

Shaddap

2 Likes

Ya fuck @Cadillackid
He’ll never be friend list material

2 Likes

The biggest mistake you did in this thread was to not mention that this list is meant for PS players.
Also that the list is against random potatoes and not vs good FT players.

1 Like

Who are you calling a potato, you potatocist!!!

2 Likes

First I believe Predator weapons should be classed as Situational Vs Fluid, then ranked in a order. I’ll start it off to what I feel is right.

Situational Weapons:

Elder Sword/Alpha Sickle (S class)- Amazing Frame data on some hits meaning they’re hard to parry, they also deal pretty bonkers damage with the right build. Must run in any hit and run build.

Katana ( A class) - Has a decent bleed effect and decent damage, but can easily be avoided and parried.

Net Gun (B class) - Brilliant for netting 2 or less Fireteam members which helps getting downs easier. But using it against a good team is asking for a second wind pretty fast.

Battle Axe (B class) - You can build some pretty neat one shot builds with this weapon and it also comes with a bleed, must be in melee range for it to be effective. Can also be easily avoided.

Norse Hammer (C class) - Same reason as the Battle Axe just without the bleed.

War Club (E class) - Neat blinding effect but it makes you very vulnerable.

Fluid Weapons:

Plasma Caster (S class) - Can use it in any given scenario. People are camping? Just fire some shots off. Want to deal damage from far away but you’re a melee build, fire some shots off. Want to make it personal? Just run up and fire at their feet hopping around like a rabbit on a pogo stick. You can make some pretty insane damage builds with it, with its AoE, it’s by far your most reliable tool. However be careful as you can overload.

Disc (S class) - By far my favourite ranged weapon, you have 3 of them now, you can literally fly them at the Fireteam and deal massive damage, they can also be picked up, you can down supports with the a hit and a recall, which is pretty bonkers. Can also double up as a melee weapon. However the blue line following it kinda gives away your location unless you’re sneaky about it, it also make you vulnerable whilst your using it. It can be also lost to the void sometimes, making them unusable.

Combistick (S class) - Great melee weapon and can be thrown unlike other melee weapons, can cause a blinding effect, but can also be lost to the void like disc.

Bow (S class) - High damage whilst being ranged means it’s great already, you can pick up the arrows, produces a slowing effect when a target is hit. However some brain dead Preds have taken this to the extreme and using it as a point blank weapon instead, which means they are more susceptible to gunfire and grenades. I can’t aim the bow because it never goes where I want it, even though it’s aimed perfectly.

Hand Held Plasma Caster (B class) - Basically the same as the plasma caster but worse, it should be better than the Plasma Caster imo since Plasma Caster is already standard on every Predator. It does decent damage, you don’t overload from it, instead you have to reload, the animation for reloading when you’re running makes it look as if the Predator has broken it’s arm.

These are just my opinions but I believe this is the easiest way to rank the weapons between situational and fluid.

1 Like