To All New Forum Members:

But on a serious note,

Your memes and “jokes” are only funny to you man, but you will never realise that :)

I feel sorry for your existence.

1 Like

Because we haven’t seen a new suggestion for a couple months
So we resulted to random gifs

Oh trust me so do I.

My parents couldn’t even use the coat hanger right, and they had 9 months to get it right, and the only thing I got was severe brain damage.

More funny than anything you could ever come up with.
Also I’ve got 5.3 K instances proving you wrong.

1 Like

You must be proud to have the exact same -9000 IQ followers like yourself :)

“Great job” ;)

Manchild troll who has nothing better to do with his life, truly sad and hopeless. Bye.

Thank you for recognizing the greatness of my humor friend! Knew in time you’d learn how to appreciate taste! I’m only below Rey when it comes to being the greatest and humblest, you know!

Yeah, it was hard work bringing the collective human iq back up to that after you were created. We staying strong though, apes together strong!

Nice to see you know when you’ve been proven wrong at the end of the day, at least!

“Nice to see you know when you’ve been proven wrong at the end of the day, at least!”

Proven wrong how? What have you proved?

What is proven here is that you’re a manchild troll that has no idea what true quality humour is.

First off:

You said that no one enjoyed my jokes, and was quickly proven wrong. I take it back, you are funny. Realllll funny & entertaining.

Yeh only low IQ children enjoy your jokes, nothing to be proud about :)

‘Least mine are actually funny and tailored to the scenario, unlike yours.

1 Like

What’s going on

1 Like

Man, all this salt’s gonna season my thanksgiving turkey real well lol

3 Likes

Tailored to what scenario, trolling? What a useful job you’re doing to the community :)

They are horrible and for children only. At least I’ve got some REAL humour :)

Then ignore them. You’re getting all salty and bent out of shape over 1 thread of people goofing off.

Whatcha going to do now? Type a million replies in a row? Spam every music video ever in a music thread?

1 Like

we do a little trolling

1 Like

Why thank you for finally recognizing my hard work! Much appreciated!

Show you what beyond low quality humour you have and how useless this community is here when it could actually be fun with good, proper content, both game and off topic wise :) Instead of TF memes and shouting FU to each other :)