To All New Forum Members:

Well, if you insist…
image image

Our humor is trolling, me and my fellow melons, have gotten tired of how broken the game is, we just pester and annoy them so they feel our pain, I on the other hand care less of either side, I will play this game until they have released all planned content

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m making myself a bag of popcorn right now, this is too fuckin good to miss.

You think Illfonic cares about your trolling and you’re hurting them? lol… They don’t care that they don’t even ban all of you for this low quality trolling and cursing and hating each other all the time…

You’re achieving exactly 0 with this low quality trolling.

A better explanation of our mentality is this:

If IllFonic ain’t takin this game seriously, why should we?

1 Like

yeah guys how about the 99999th 33v20 thread

1 Like

The 50 self replies spamming youtube links was the worst and a clear oversight lmao

Yeah forum newbies, gotta love em.

Weren’t even here for the days when this shit was talked about on a by the second basis.

Kinda miss a lot of the other old times who ain’t here anymore.

Certainly miss Fantasma, I await his glorious return once more.

So if they’re not taking this game seriously and you don’t like that, why are you wasting precious life time trolling on this forum which will not make Illfonic improve this game? If you want proper entertainment, why not post something actually good and funny if you’re bored and got nothing to do or go to any other forum or whatever?

Off topic is not general discussion, there are so many interesting real life off topics :)

Yep.

“AlL yOu GuYs dO Is SpAM”

Meanwhile 1 thread over:

MORE YT LINKS

1 Like

Yeh but they’re not useless TF gifs. Good movie and music, comedy recommendations.

Cause I’ve got a lot of friends on here, & this is our place to screw around and have fun.

1 Like

“Cause I’ve got a lot of friends on here”

Ah says it all. An antisocial person who’s only friends are children with TF memes on a game forum. Thanks for clarifying everything now. Sad life indeed.

Hahahaaaa. You’d love to think that. Most are from ppl I play games with and we hat this to screw around when we don’t have time to sit down and game for a few hours.

Also, me being antisocial. That’s actually the funniest thing I think you’ve ever said.

“Also, me being antisocial. That’s actually the funniest thing I think you’ve ever said.”

It’s beyond obvious from how you act on the internet, it shows your true inner self. A manchild with a lot of insecurities.

Oh what’s this, a psych lesson now?

Ah yes, because funny troll replies obviously equals antisocial depressed sad life, instead of someone just having a good laugh.

A TF gif saying FU is funny? Man oh man… Who’s the antisocial depressed guy with a sad life here now? ^^^

Hey buddy if you don’t like it then just WALK away… oh… oh wait

3 Likes