To the whole P:HG Community

First off, everyone should check out the @DeadEyeBuddha thread in the general discussion forum.

If DeadEyeBuddha responds to you in anyway shape or form, ask if he has fought @Drakos in P:HG, this kid is one toxic piece of trash and insults everyone on this forum. So until he either displays the skills he claims to have instead of making excuses to avoid fighting it out in game, just ask him this. Gonna make this real easy so all you have to do is cut and paste.

@DeadEyeBuddha did you fight @Drakos yet in P:HG?”.

Also if anyone runs into him in a game lobby, please record the match, and post it here.

Thank you that is all.

4 Likes

I disagree. I think as soon as the content drops, we all just disengage. Instead of validation, just absolutely ignore him and any post or thread he makes.

2 Likes

oddly enough a few of the people i see posting in nearly all the threads are deadeyebuddha and drakos… how about everyone just chill out and lets all pray the next patch saves us all hahaha

Well, we know that Buddha doesn’t actually play the game, so all his opinions are repeats of youtubers.

Who the fuck cares?? Internet is serious business 😅

I provide advice on better gameplay in the threads I respond to. Unless it’s DeadEyeBuddha, then I troll that fucking piece of human excrement.

I hate how this forum has basically become a school yard.

4 Likes

It’s not bad, everyone is just sick of DeadEyeBuddha and have just started roasting him.🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m gonna put it up tonight, after he gets tucked into bed.

1 Like

kind of crazy isnt it? but entertaining none the less…

1 Like

It’s entertainment like watching a train crash is entertainment. I’m no longer responding to him. He isn’t a man, and will never back up what he says.

Thats the best thing to do . Im sure these little spats could land you in some trouble, so as a person who wants people to play and be happy and not get in trouble. I would suggest just letting it go. Its not worth it.

Yeah, I gave him every opportunity, he just had to pick the time when I told him I’d be at work…big surprise there… It’s not worth it, I really like this game, I adapt to the patches and play it as intended instead of crying about it. He’s just going from chat to chat now shitting on people, it’s just sad a human being acts this way.

2 Likes

Shut up you little bitch lol you had you chance and you fucked it but if you change your mind about tomorrow i’d be waiting with my fire team for 12 o’clock you pussy. You have one last chance but bet you dont show up you pussy.

Bitch, you had your chance. And this hill you plan to die on, everyone knows you picked it because he has work.

1 Like

You’re right about that, I’ll be at work. So unless you want to be reasonable, which you won’t, this will be the last communication I send to your worthless ass. Good day.

He “had” his chance? How? You denied him two days in a row and challenged him tomorrow at a time you know is not good for him. By your own logic he still has tomorrow if he decided to say fuck it and not show up for work to play some troll in a video game. I swear you have to be a child because no adult could be this stupid.

2 Likes

Stop feeding the troll guys, everyone on this forum knows the truth. Fuck, he knows the truth, he’s just trying to save face for his cowardice. It’s not worth the time and headache.

2 Likes

Everyone knows you bottled it like a bitch lmfao you had a time and day and you feed bullshit that you have to work lol bollocks chicken shit.

LOL