Too many boars for healing predator

If there is 20 boars on map, and predator goes 4 times to eat at first 4 minute of gameplay when even slightiest damage received then i say its too much. There is too many boars to eat 15 minute match, it would 20 minute to eat all

If he can get away with that. Then that is entirely on the FT

1 Like

Lol

Just gives me more breathing room to restock and push mission. 3 ammo bags means the pred can eat all the pigs he wants, I got plenty of bullets to spare.

Either that or holding a flashing neon sign showing where he is or gonna be to mag dump on. Either way not a problem for the FT

1 Like

Pigs only spawn a lot if the FT is camping or hanging around in one area too long and they spawn in certain spots too which the FT can easily catch the pred at.

Like @Cadillackid said if you can get away with constantly healing then that’s on the FT especially if they’re not using that time effectively.

2 Likes

Nothing the pred does is a problem for FT chads.

Not much*

Always something

Maybe there should be as many reinforcments as there is boars on map?

They spawns all around maps, known locations sure, but fireteam doesnt get in thos locations as quickly as predator. One scout cant reach all map. Its kind of stupid that fireteam makes 10k damage for predator and still predator might be considered as an winner of match because he was very good bacon eater. Fun fact, if you eat bacon you are not very good hunter and wont live long.

You don’t get 5 pigs spawning there until the FT arrives.

Pigs are a free punish they are right next to the objective and pred cannot cancel the eating animation.
Learn to pressure and git gud its a perfect opportunity to run over and deal most of the damage in the match in 3 seconds and at minimum take the mask off.
10k doesnt matter if you’re just speedrunning objectives and not knowing when to finish the job.
Stop letting him heal and wear some headphones with directional audio lol.

3 Likes

The pigs will always spawn near the FT in areas that are easy for the FT to access. Scout may not be able to cross the map as quickly as the pred but you can always catch up to them and punish them if you know how much how damage has been done to the pred as they only have 3 options, use the med kit away from the FT, keep attacking and risk getting 2nd winded, or go for pigs which as I said are always near the FT.

Pred only wins if they kill the FT or kill at least one FT member and wait out the clock. If they take a shit ton of damage that just means you’re letting pred get away with the same tactic over and over again.

If you need more than one reinforcement to kill the pred (which it’s already laughably easy to do still) then you’re gonna need to get better or get a better team.

Fun fact dying and coming back to life multiple times or failing to shoot a target that can’t cancel an animation does not make for a good soldier.

2 Likes

I’ve tried explaining this for much longer than I need to but apparently I have to keep repeating myself.

I’d settle for just more than 1 piggy per map. That’s all I ever get. Or maybe they just spawn out of bounds🤦‍♂️

1 Like

The tiny amount of decision-making in this game and there’s still people baffled by the idea of chasing the pred when hes trying to heal.

1 Like

Sigh let’s just speed up the process and nerf pred and nerf pig spawning already. While we’re at it buff FT speed as well.

1 Like

Good luck revenging predator eating pigs at excavation. There should be as many reinforcment radios as there is pigs, good luck trying to get to radio and spawn team without being detected. Reinforcement radio is fireteams pig.

you are just bad player deal with it

1 Like

Syringes and medkits are fireteams pigs.

Second Wind = Reinforce.

git gud.

3 Likes

No the radio is another form of 2nd wind for the FT that gives them all their all ammo, gear, and health back as well you know bringing everyone back to life. The ammo crates and med packs scattered throughout the maps are the pigs for the FT, not to mention the med bags, syringes (self revive included) as well as FT specializations that give them back health.

If you’re mad that you can’t kill a healing pred at excavation where the two biggest spots for pigs are at the front entrance to the cave or next to stargazer base then that’s just entirely on you. @Cadillackid can attest to this.

3 Likes