Too many boars for healing predator

No, healing is predator get his full team back, radio is FT get his full team back. What about radio spawn as many times as there is pigs, but radio isnt shown on map, and FT items are not replenished?

I have killed healing predator more than often but i figured out its too easy, as an fireteam, and when i play as an predator i dont even use pigs. That thing is just something off the balance.

i beat you as an predator and i beat you as an fireteam 1 vs 1

Are you new or do you just not realize that if you throw all your grenades, die, and come back you get them back?

So you say it’s easy to kill preds that are healing but because a FT isn’t punishing you therefore you want to nerf pig spawns?

I am not mad about it, i just observe and see that it is away from balance.

I honestly don’t think you know what balance is.

I never said that thing which you obiviously edited there.

I didn’t edit anything I just quoted what you wrote.

Pigs are not near objectives only, they are far from objectives too, but X scan only shows near pigs. You need to get good.

Balance is that everyone dies. with 1/1 odds. It is not balanced if i as an predator have to think how immersive i am for fireteam, and should i give them mercy or just kill them. This game isn’t assymmetric competitive, its hunting ground for predator. And this is me as an fireteam main, i don’t like to rush fireteam at start, because that would be very boring experience for fireteam, i just kill them eventually during that 15minutes or let 1 exfil so everyone thinks they were good and had exciting match.

Screenshotted too.

Seriously? FT can cancel heals at medpacks, whether on map or dropped by FT, pred can’t cancel pig animations. FT had minimal 2 insta heals with syringes, pred has one that takes 3 seconds with a perk, that God forbid he does anywhere near the FT he dies.

You’re absolutely right that pigs are imbalanced, you’re absolutely wrong as to the direction its imbalanced

1 Like

there should be another issuefeedback for cancellation, this issue is that there is too many pigs.

First off you’re never gonna perfectly balanced an asymmetrical game also balance isn’t that everyone dies in 1v1 in an asymmetrical 4v1 because all four together have to be equal to the one.

Also just because you’re going up against potatoes does not mean that the pigs should be nerfed. Pigs always spawn a lot when the FT is not moving to another location, a good team will always be on the move and when they have to stay in specific spot they’ll camp the pig spawn to prevent the pred from healing.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be cancellable because thats what medkits are for.
The issue is that you want the pred to run out of heals against a camping FT stalling the match out. When you can just run towards the squealing and get a free kill.

tf lets pred eat 5 pigs a match in general you better be at chopper by then, thats so much downtime for you to heal up and speedrun the mission. It doesnt matter if 500 pigs spawn in one spot or 3. You gave pred the pig and complaining about you letting him eat over and over.

git gud

We could use math to figure out numbers as an health. if 600 health fireteam is equal for 1000 health predator and predator has pigs to revive for 10k health then fireteam has to have 6000health medikits on map. Which means there needs to be 20 medkits which all have 3 packs, just for comparison for predator pigs.

Yes that issue of cancellable wasnt from me, get good at reading what i say.

Sure in your hypothetical scenario where no one’s able to manage to last-hit the pred and keeps letting him run away no youll never kill him unless he just stands there in second wind sorry. Don’t forget to calculate second wind hp for your terrible argument since youre incapable of finishing off the pred. Next you need to complain about large pouch and medkits.

Your argument is terrible because it included judging my ability of arguing which is insulting, and therefore it isnt good argumenting at all. So you lost this argument at that point, newbie. Whatever you say after this, i don’t even notice you. But ofcourse we could take that second wind on notice and add 5 more medkits, totaling 25 medkits on map, if you will. Not sure how your brains do work, but i think they don’t.

Bud you lost the argument when you said it’s easy to go and kill preds that are healing and then again when you accused me of editing the shit you wrote because you couldn’t counter what I said.

1 Like

You also forgot to calculate how much damage the FT can dish out in comparison to how much damage the pred can do. Here’s an example, pred melee with a single hit from the wrist blades is like 32 FT damage however one knife strike from the FT is about 250 to the pred.

1 Like

Damage done doesn’t matter, its full hp and comparison between them, you forgot common sense. Damages are different because predator has cloak and other systems. But pigs shouldn’t be alien system only. One knife strike (powerful one) is just over 100, not 250. Calculating those are obsolete, because developers did set up them in game, you can’t fix those stuff with pigs. “I lost my limb, ok i just eat some pork, ok now i am back in business”. you don’t just add things for balance, you adjust. If fireteam could eat pigs too then its ok. 4 meals each pig for fireteam, 1 for predator, and no map icon when you eat.